• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jim Rome on Letterman tonight, Monday July 19th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know there are a good half dozen Clones on the board, so this is a reminder that Rome appears on Letterman tonight.

Wasabi just told me he has it Tivo'd. DO YOU? (expects at least two "I hate Rome" replies)

Alright clones, get busy, work your VCRs, your TiVos, and record and watch. To say that this will be EPIC is an understatement.

Haha, actually, I don't know what he's pushing outside of his show... I hope they let him loose with some Lakers/Kobe blasts...

Miguel

WasabiKing said:
Alright clones, get busy, work your VCRs, your TiVos, and record and watch. To say that this will be EPIC is an understatement.

Haha, actually, I don't know what he's pushing outside of his show... I hope they let him loose with some Lakers/Kobe blasts...

This interview will be great...no, I take that back. This interview will be PHENOMENAL! *shuffles papers around for 15 seconds*

"Hello.............................David........................................Its..................................................good............................to ...........................be.............................here.......................................on.....................................your show..............................today."

Bob White

You know what? If Letterman suddenly brought OJ out while talking to Rome, that would be the best TV moment EVER.

Imagine the emails the next day after Rome's own juiced.

Bob White

"And no clones, I don't want to hear your crackbacks on a certain race of people that could handle Athens dog problems."

Miguel

Imagine if Letterman brought out Jim Everett.

<Rome> WHAT IS UP....Chris....

And wtf...did Bish do the scheduling for tonight's Letterman?

Well, I saw it last night. One quick sputter, but he was pretty good, pretty funny. And he didn't disappoint, thank you, Rome, for the Kobe blast. Lasted two segments, which wasn't bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom