• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

John McClane: The Biggest Movie Badass of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guzim

Mr.%20Blonde%204.jpg

lordmrw

Project Midway said:
Pfft...

Col. John Matrix could eat two McLanes for breakfast. While carrying Alyssa Milano on his shoulder.

cmndo126.jpg
cmndo93.jpg

cmndo74.jpg
cmndo116.jpg

There's something about 80's action movies that is just irreplaceable. Maybe that's why I can watch movies like Bloodsport and Predator over the Matrix again and again.

Shinobi

Agreed...you try surviving the desert without water for an entire day. Man With No Name = ultimate bad ass.

karasu said:

lol.gif
Never seen these movies, but an ad for the last one had one of the coolest lines ever...

"Nobody draws until this can hits the ground."

*Throws can into the air*

*Draws guns*

*Fires guns at everybody*

*Can hits the ground*

"Draw."

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
John McClane is the man, no questions asked, no if, ands, or buts. While John Matrix is quite the brute, I'm thinking Mr. McClane would edge him out based on the fact that he is a tad smarter, perseverant, and more down to earth than our friend Mr. Matrix imo.

Now, not to take anything away from our favourite Commando (great movie, can watch it over and over without getting tired of it), McClane walked on glass, killed a guy with an icicle, and made a guy shoot himself with a ROCKET LAUNCHER.

I will be there opening day for Die Hard 4: Die Hardest, I can't wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom