• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoT: Steve Jobs had dinner with Bill Gates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurent

575.png

One can only imagine what happen to that dinner, but Steve Jobs did in fact said that last month at Macworld...

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Jobs is so much cooler than Gates....
Gates is such a nerd.

They're both great business men though.

MASB

maharg said:
I'd say they're both geeky jackasses.
Yeah, that's probably close to the truth. At least in Steve Jobs' case. I don't know alot about Gates. Not saying that Jobs hasn't done alot of great things, but that doesn't keep him from being a jackass.

neptunes

anyone have that newsweek cover of jobs calling bill to say thanks after Microsoft gave apple a little money?

"thanks bill"

Anybody thinking Jobs wins this bout has forgotten that Gates can summon Ballmer from under the street and leap up into his custom tailored back-saddle to pound away as if he were astride a fleshy Big "O". Steve gets "jobbed" like a contract.

Also, Bill could throw diamonds. He carries a big bag of sharp diamonds.

MASB

Mermandala said:
Anybody thinking Jobs wins this bout has forgotten that Gates can summon Ballmer from under the street and leap up into his custom tailored back-saddle to pound away as if he were astride a fleshy Big "O". Steve gets "jobbed" like a contract.
True. Who does Jobs have as a number two man after all? Wozniak? I don't think that would help him too much in a fight. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom