• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

joust>>>>halo

BeOnEdge

Banned
joust.gif

i used to LOVE this damn game. i dont know what it was about it. i guess it was moving around at twitch speeds and gliding thru the air that nailed it for me. lets all take a moment to pay homage to the great game known as joust.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
BeOnEdge said:
joust.gif

i used to LOVE this damn game. i dont know what it was about it. i guess it was moving around at twitch speeds and gliding thru the air that nailed it for me. lets all take a moment to pay homage to the great game known as joust.

WOOOAAAHHH Nelly!!!! I think we need to switch tags for a day ;p

Flynn

BeOnEdge said:
joust.gif

Joust was the best.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Astroids>>>>>>>>>Joust

BeOnEdge

Banned
city connection and mappy>>>>>>>astroids and xevious. game companies need to start making simple twitch games again.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i'm sorry, those games were all great fun... in their time.

halo >>> *

take your nostalgia to OA

SaitoH

Used to love Joust ... such a great game.

Zoo Keeper (the real one) >>> Joust

But

Donkey Kong and Ms Pacman >>> *

Still trying to find a one of those arcade machines in good shape.

Cathcart

BeOnEdge said:
joust.gif

I hope they port it to the DS.

Top Bottom