• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Introducing Neverness to Everness, a New UE5 Supernatural Urban Open-World RPG

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Looks interesting, any change it will come to PS4?
It's an UE5 open world game using nanite so there's a slim chance it will come to PS4.

That said, I do wonder how well it will run on (flagship) phones... since they did mention it's coming to mobile, too.

MayauMiao

It's an UE5 open world game using nanite so there's a slim chance it will come to PS4.

That said, I do wonder how well it will run on (flagship) phones... since they did mention it's coming to mobile, too.
That's the thing, surely if it can run on mobile, PS4 wouldn't be a problem, and no, I didn't called you Shirley.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
That's the thing, surely if it can run on mobile, PS4 wouldn't be a problem, and no, I didn't called you Shirley.
Well, these are the Tower of Fantasy devs so if it ever comes to PS4 it would be an unoptimized mess.

But anyway, I personally don't think they'll bother with making a PS4 port. However, they will probably release a version for the Switch 2.

Top Bottom