• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July 26-29. Seth MacFarlane hosts "The Best of Family Guy."

Status
Not open for further replies.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Too bad your opinion sucks and the show is coming back. :p

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Schmo Florez said:
It's gonna be one hell of a task to pick the best out of all those gems? They should just show the enitre series.

Top 3 episodes huh....

Wasted Talent should be shown then.

SFA_AOK

A friend just sent me a 6 minute clip of it... I'm not exactly on the front lines when it comes to cool stuff like that so I figure that some people here must've seen it. TBH, I'm a little confused as to where it came from :S

Edit: OK, I found out where it's from, it had fallen off the front page of a certain site.

effzee

SFA_AOK said:
A friend just sent me a 6 minute clip of it... I'm not exactly on the front lines when it comes to cool stuff like that so I figure that some people here must've seen it. TBH, I'm a little confused as to where it came from :S

Edit: OK, I found out where it's from, it had fallen off the front page of a certain site.

wait what? answer us foo....link to the clip!!!

J2 Cool

Hmm, this should be good. My top 5 (no order, can't pick a favorite

1. Wasted Talent
2. Road to Rhode Island
3. Death is a Bitch
4. 15 Minutes of Shame
5. Da Boom (1st half of episode kills the 2nd but how do you top starting an episode with a chicken fight?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom