• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin’ |OT-15| Hybrids are Best for Business

I can't take a longterm USA vs. foreign country feud. it's fine for a lil bit, but there's not a lot being done here to prolong it. It's the same talking points and everything. Swagger/Rusev wasn't even that good of a match

kirblar

I can't take a longterm USA vs. foreign country feud. it's fine for a lil bit, but there's not a lot being done here to prolong it. It's the same talking points and everything. Swagger/Rusev wasn't even that good of a match
It's a goofy throwback feud that only works because of current events. It probably won't go on much past Summerslam, Rusev has a short shelflife.

NastyBook

This ends at Summerslam. I think it will have had a good fucking run at that point.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Bloody Marys, White Russians, Screwdrivers and the good ole fashioned Vodka & Cranberry are vastly superior than any beer on this here planet in every conceivable way, save for prep time.

Nope.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I am 100% done with the Adam Rose experiment. He is terrible. Great intro music with nothing else.

Top Bottom