• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

NYR

Arena looks empty on the side the camera hides, can't block it during Finn's 37 minute entrance. Wow.

I wrote this song for Finn Balor:

"Face fuck me Finnnnnnnnnn"

lol, whatever happened to that lady
She moved on.
hOhIQtB.jpg

Hex

Banned
I think that it is awesome that they are giving Elias a program vs Finn.
Gives me hope that they are going to give him a serious chance

I like Elias Sampson but yeah, the gimmick of his isn't going to take him far for long. I preferred when he was drifting and was called "The Drifter".

Remember how Finn Balor suffered a cruelly timed injury, worked his arse off to return with an in built storyline of being the first universal champion who was never dethroned surely waiting in the wings.
With an emotionally tugging WWE 24 special highlighting his journey to boot.

Returned with a wave of crowd hype and enthusiasm only to....meander around the mid card with no real direction for months, booked almost entirely randomly week to week if he even turns up each week with the closest he's had to a defined feud being this battle right now with the drifter.
Bloody hell, you think they'd have something planned.

Remember how Finn Balor suffered a cruelly timed injury, worked his arse off to return with an in built storyline of being the first universal champion who was never dethroned surely waiting in the wings.

Returned with a wave of crowd hype and enthusiasm only to....meander around the mid card with no real direction for months, booked almost entirely randomly week to week if he even turns up each week with the closest he's had to a defined feud being this battle right now with the drifter.

Reigns gotta win the title first before they can hot shot finn back to the main event WWE wont change there plans for reigns.

XenoRaven

The plan was for Roman to get his win back, and he did.

Top Bottom