• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| All this G1 talk is making me Climax.

Zach

hulk-up-hogan-o.gif

Zach

That is the lowest quality gif. Haha. Jesus.

P.S. How hilarious is it that Jericho/H went on last at that PPV?

My Kevin Ownes bluray arrived today (1 day before release lol) This is probably the best documentary since the CM Punk one i recommend if your a fan of his to find a way to give it a watch.

Hex

Banned
Holy crap, Roman is beloved in Japan, the country that has the best and most demanding wrestling fans in the world.

The thing about Japan also is though, they are not internet smarks.
They do not care about Vince pushing Reigns.
They care about what goes on in the ring, and overcome the odds Roman is right in their wheelhouse.
They can't understand what he is saying, so his being shit on the mic does not matter

dream

The thing about Japan also is though, they are not internet smarks.
They do not care about Vince pushing Reigns.
They care about what goes on in the ring, and overcome the odds Roman is right in their wheelhouse.
They can't understand what he is saying, so his being shit on the mic does not matter

Totally agree. I call them the best wrestling fans in the world because they ignore all the smarky dogmatic bullshit that we see in the worst of western wrestling fans, and they, like you say, just appreciate good wrestlers putting on good wrestling matches. I suspect they'll be going nuts for Cody if and when he rematches the Rainmaker in Nihon.

I'm surprised Mark4Lyfe still has his belt. Should of been stripped and gwf should have a battle royal or King of the Ring tourny for it.

Hex

Banned
So you have to wonder...what will happen when Deez Flammable Nuts are finally *pause* FINALLY introduced to the HEXELLENCE of HEXECUTION...THE HEX FACTOR himself...what will happen when the Hex marks the spot and the dark powers come for Mr Flammable?

What will happen?
JzOUMy0.gif

TIME BOMB

Top Bottom