• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

UberTag

The Smackdown roster looked bad on paper, but this battle royal is pathetic
It was a thoughtless booking decision to put this nothing match first to expose the thin roster to whomever may have been curious enough to tune in. I can't even begin to fathom who thought this was a good idea.

Pikma

Banned
It was a thoughtless booking decision to put this nothing match first to expose the thin roster to whomever may have been curious enough to tune in. I can't even begin to fathom who thought this was a good idea.

it was Blue's idea, wasn't it

smackdown desperately needs veteran wrestlers on the roster otherwise expect the WWE title to bounce around between

Cena
Orton
AJ Styles
Bray Wyatt
Dean
Ziggler
Kane
Del rio

I wish those rumors were true of wwe trying to get older wrestlers back before the draft.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
JBL and Otunga need to let Mauro do most of the talking. Them cutting him off is not a good start to this whole thing.

Ah well, I figured it would be clunky to start and Raw had similar problems last night. They'll get it sorted.

Wonder when it was that I missed the breaking news of Gotch getting wrecked by the mighty Sin Cara, I'm out the loop!

- huh they already took out Rowan? considered him the dark horse pick for this.

KingBroly

Banned

Smackdown is the Same Old Shit (SOS) show it seems.

biDFHU0.gif

Valentus

That kind of tell you that batista's political shit in the time was insane, because booker kicked his ass backstage and still gets the push to the moon.

ghostmind

JBL and Otunga need to let Mauro do most of the talking. Them cutting him off is not a good start to this whole thing.

Ah well, I figured it would be clunky to start and Raw had similar problems last night. They'll get it sorted.

Lawler was a much better complement to Mauro. JBL has only one volume, and Otunga is just trying to get a word in,

Pikma

Banned
that shit about Vince liking Breezango must be true, these two guys would've been the first to get eliminated just three or four months ago

Top Bottom