• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Hi we want to kick off SmackDown with a bang so Cena, Styles, Bray and Ambrose will do literally nothing for the first 90 minutes of the show and then all appear in the same segment

DMczaf

I love heel AJ Styles. Such a smack talking goober who can back up his shit talking.

tumblr_o85ce1npeC1ukkbxno1_400.gif

TAmrskR.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
why the fuck are people excited about shelton benjamin?

did yall not watch any of his matches after wwe? he was bland as can be with potential in wwe. he's now bland AND old.

It's not like Lashley or someone who's improved a lot

bigkrev

Watching that WM 30 clip, it's really sad that Bryan's career after that night was missing 2 weeks of TV because of his honeymoon and his father passing, a Title defense against Kane, relinquishing the title and missing the rest of the year with injury, and then a 4 month run in 2015 that ended with him having to relinquish the IC title to end his career

Watching that WM 30 clip, it's really sad that Bryan's career after that night was missing 2 weeks of TV because of his honeymoon and his father passing, a Title defense against Kane, relinquishing the title and missing the rest of the year with injury, and then a 4 month run in 2015 that ended with him having to relinquish the IC title to end his career

and now being the face of a shit show

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I agree. He's great. It just feels like double standard sometimes. Rhyno isn't amazing; but he can deliver a decent match in the mid-card. If everyone wants young guys pushed; it feels like it should be a blanket sentiment.

It's less of an age thing and more of a 'this guy has done everything there is to do and there's nothing left for him to do but he keeps sticking around' thing

Nakamura is 36, for example. Itami is 35

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I'm assuming that since Thunder Live is a live show, they can run over the two hours

Top Bottom