• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

I haven't watched the last 1hr and half of raw for weeks, but how many times was Roman the main even match? Because I've noticed they mostly open with him, Vince looks at the ratings and see the first hour high, which leads Vince to think Roman is the draw?

$10 per month plus coasting to Summerslam then coast to Rumble.

Yep

Where's the incentive to try if after a few years you've shown them you'll pay the same price every month no matter what? At least the people who are leaving or financially supporting alternative products (me and friend Data, for example) are adamantly not supporting such an archaic system.

Let me know how the Mae Young Classic is though, months before the winner's getting squashed by Asuka in a match nobody remembers an hour later

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
These are all salient points, guys

These Roman promos would be pretty fun if it weren't for the fact we know that he's still gonna be pushed as a superface by the company and commentary regardless of how he comes off in promos.

except finn did beat you one on one

Yeah but he won the most recent encounter so forget that first one ever happened.

GunBR

The badass Roman of "I make the rules" and "I beat Taker" is actually good

But the Roman who smirks and says "I respect Taker"? Boooring

Anth0ny

justjoe_display_image0zsx3.jpg

THAT'S GIMMICK INFRINGEMENT BROTHER

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
These Roman promos would be pretty fun if it weren't for the fact we know that he's still gonna be pushed as a superface by the company and commentary regardless of how he comes off in promos.

Yeah but he won the most recent encounter so forget that first one ever happened.

Seth Rollins is like 3-1 against Roman also

Watching Raw live in HD via a one month free trial of YouTube TV. (Signed up for Better Call Saul finale tonight)

Wow, this service is awesome. Sure beats lamps.

Might keep it after the month is done. $35/month for a bunch of channels

Top Bottom