• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Balor doesn't look good from that, Bo doesn't look good from that, the match was dull as dishwater.

What was the point of this? Gotta fill them 3 hours with something I guess.

GunBR

Why Seth is a heel in the 2K18 commercial?

Balor doesn't look good from that, Bo doesn't look good from that, the match was dull as dishwater.

What was the point of this? Gotta fill them 3 hours with something I guess.
Not only that, but they also need to use every wrestler every week

Balor could take a week off, but nope

Sanjuro

Booker knows.

bfizJUZ.jpg

2K had Seth destroy an Andre The Giant statue and he looks badass. WWE planted Baron to win the ARMBAR at Mania to get the statue and instead of demolishing it like a bad ass would, he cries.

Please let 2K write for WWE.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I'm gonna go destroy a bunch of shit and burn down a building

These few past weeks have been the worst I've seen the show since I got back to watching. I can't help but question what is going on behind the scenes. Tonight especially looks like most of this is being drawn up minutes before the match.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He was not on the show last week.

Or the week before that.

They sent him to Japan for press reasons. Although it was reported he was also there to try and recruit NJPW people.

These few past weeks have been the worst I've seen the show since I got back to watching. I can't help be curious as to what is going on behind the scenes. Tonight especially looks like most of this is being drawn up minutes before the match.

I don't understand why the Drifter was even there.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Can't wait for Seth to be generic and then get cut-off with a generic spooky "you're going to lose to me at wrestling" speech by Bray.

Seth destroying everything but not destroying the HHH helmet when he feuded eith him a few months ago is hilarious.

Did you forget HHH's contract clause that he can't take a finisher in-game in any video game ad

Wouldn't be shocked if he said no to the idea of his memorabilia being destroyed on camera too. The hint of it burning with everything else was already enough for his ego to take

Angry Grimace

Seth's house is just some random house though. They showed it in that documentary and it looked like a random house. It doesn't look like it would take that much money to fill it up.

Top Bottom