• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Maybe after Ellsworth wins the womens title, Titus can win the cruiserweight title

It's not about weight limits, it's about no limits, oorah oorah oorah

Egg0

Banned
I don't know about Titus' gimmick involving him having a mic yall.

I know he's suppose to an obnoxious Lavar Ball-type, but maaaaan. I can't not think about his crazy promo about Darren Young.

King Neville on the otherhand, has gotten so good on mic.

ReiGun

I don't know about Titus' gimmick involving him having a mic yall.

I know he's suppose to an obnoxious Lavar Ball-type, but maaaaan. I can't not think about his crazy promo about Darren Young.

King Neville on the otherhand, has gotten so good on mic.
I think he's been fine in this role, serving as a mouthpiece for guys like Crews and Tozawa. The crowd is into it, so you can't say it's not working

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Weird...are they actually making the main event segment who attacked Enzo and Cass?

They said it was the main event, but then it randomly just came on at 9:45.

I'm guessing they're going to do something with both Angle and the Corey/Angle stuff.

Toki767

Cut to a kid in the crowd thinking he'd be cheering from Joe missing the senton.

Realize he's worried about Joe instead of about Reigns.

Cut back really quick.

Top Bottom