• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Tamina's comeback....that was completely awful wtf lol

KMGJBnt.gif

I wonder if this is a direct response to the blow up against how things went down on Sunday?

It sorta feels like they're did a high speed pivot after seeing the intense negativity.

Granted, I feel like WWE rarely does that based on reactions, but otherwise I can't see why they'd do this?

Not that I'm complaining. I actually enjoyed the women's MITB match outside of the ending. I'd be happy to get another one lol.

Toki767

Carmella's definitely still winning. Just that she'll be the one pulling the briefcase down this time.

Probably while Ellsworth plays defense by getting beat up.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
How did Tamina botch like that? Was she on auto pilot? Whose line was that supposed to be

She literally just repeated Charlotte's line to her.

American Alpha, Tye Dillenger, and now Uncle Luke Harper?

Attack of the Midcarders tonight.

Attack of the people who didn't beat the shit outta themselves in the ladder match. Except for KO who apparently is immune to bumps.

Syder

First time crowds have reacted to Carmella and they're going to cool it off instantly to get Daniel Bryan a face pop? What's the plan here?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
First time crowds have reacted to Carmella and they're going to cool it off instantly to get Daniel Bryan a face pop? What's the plan here?

Carmella will win it again and get mad heat. She'll just actually grab the case herself this time.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is there a Smackdown PPVspecial between Great Balls and Summerslam?

Top Bottom