• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| MADNESS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plywood said:
Fuuuuuuu. I ctrl+f'ed for Kaval and got nothing so that's why I posted it. Should've searched Low Ki as well.

No worries! I listened to the whole podcast and it's mad depressing to hear such a well-spoken, respectful dude like Low-Ki get treated like such garbage in the WWE. Such a gifted athlete completely wasted in favor of boring, generic rejects like Mason Ryan or Joe Hennig (I'm not even going to attempt to spell his made-up name!).

Dork Knight said:
No worries! I listened to the whole podcast and it's mad depressing to hear such a well-spoken, respectful dude like Low-Ki get treated like such garbage in the WWE. Such a gifted athlete completely wasted in favor of boring, generic rejects like Mason Ryan or Joe Hennig (I'm not even going to attempt to spell his made-up name!).

I was just about to use the same word...depressing. You can tell the guy is very real, very professional, has a very unique style, and can work with EVERY kind of wrestler, yet they treat him like crap. Unbelievable.

Striker

Kaval stuff is really frustrating, and disheartening. Yet they keep trash after trash on the show and let go the real talented wrestlers; if not release them, they bury them into disbelief until they tire out of it themselves (see: MVP). MVP isn't Kaval in ability, but he was still a solid midcard heel.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lunchbox said:
this is the louis theroux documentary they were talking about on LAW this week on review a wai -

part 1, at nitro -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irV7JoPrZ7M
part 2, indie promotion - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_UNHYnj9QM&feature=related
part 3, trying out at the wcw powerplant - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fjXNuw8NlI&NR=1 .............. <<<< funniest part, just watch this if youre short on time
part 4, ending - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjiTc1-uYjo&feature=related

FANTASTIC. Never saw this, glad I did. I appreciate it Lunchbox, required viewing. Even though I can't stand Sarge, he turned Louis' ass OUT.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Dork Knight said:
The E is going to remain fucked until Vince is out. It really is a sad state of affairs for the biggest wrestling company out there that represents wrestling worldwide gets handled so poorly. But as long as Vince loves his bodybuilders we'll see "monsters and freaks" like Mason Ryan and Zeke get pushed and treated better than talented workers like Kaval and Daniel Bryan.

jmdajr said:
Fs45H.jpg

dream

Hey guys I'm back. While I was rehydrating I saw these TNA spoilers...

Show opens with Hogan and Bischoff in the ring. They call out Mr. Anderson and Sting. Anderson and Sting argue and then Sting wants the old Hogan back. They have the "old" Hogan. Sting said he wanted the guy the fans grew up idolizing and told Hogan to get rid of Bischoff before it's too late.
Angelina Love & Winter b Mickie James & Tara when Love pinned James after Madison Rayne attacked Tara.
Hernandez & Anarquia b James Storm & Alex Shelley. Sarita & Rosita interfered. Shelly accidentally hit Storm with a superkick and Storm was pinned.
Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett had an in-ring. They went back-and-forth regarding the Slammiversary match for the gold medal. Jeff promised that Karen would not be involved inthe match.
Rob Van Dam b Bully ray after a frog splash. It started with Bully Ray issuing an open challenge to anyone in the back except Devon. RVD came out. Match ended when A.J. Styles came out and Bully Ray was distracted.
Velvet Sky b ODB with a DDT
Mr. Anderson & Gunner b Sting & Eric Young when Gunner pinned Sting with the F-5. That makes perfect sense.

Wow this sounds so wretched.

sorry AnEternalEnigma, watching Chyna nom the jay jay made me use the wrong tags

Ugh, TNA. At one point I'd watch out of morbid curiosity just to see how low they would sink, but now I find myself utterly apathetic to anything they attempt to do. Who still regularly watches this shit?

Anyways, anyone excited for ROH's 'Best in the World 2011' iPPV on June 26th? Jay Lethal is making his return to ROH and they just signed Eddie Edwards defending the ROH World Title against his tag team partner Davey Richards, which should be an unbelievable match. I loved their match for the TV title, so I'm expecting great things out of this one. They're announcing the tag title match on Thursday, but I'm guessing it'll be WGGT vs The Briscoes, maybe with the ANX costing them the title match as the Briscoes feel their feud is done with.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
dream said:
Hey guys I'm back. While I was rehydrating I saw these TNA spoilers...

Show opens with Hogan and Bischoff in the ring. They call out Mr. Anderson and Sting. Anderson and Sting argue and then Sting wants the old Hogan back. They have the "old" Hogan. Sting said he wanted the guy the fans grew up idolizing and told Hogan to get rid of Bischoff before it's too late.
Angelina Love & Winter b Mickie James & Tara when Love pinned James after Madison Rayne attacked Tara.
Hernandez & Anarquia b James Storm & Alex Shelley. Sarita & Rosita interfered. Shelly accidentally hit Storm with a superkick and Storm was pinned.
Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett had an in-ring. They went back-and-forth regarding the Slammiversary match for the gold medal. Jeff promised that Karen would not be involved inthe match.
Rob Van Dam b Bully ray after a frog splash. It started with Bully Ray issuing an open challenge to anyone in the back except Devon. RVD came out. Match ended when A.J. Styles came out and Bully Ray was distracted.
Velvet Sky b ODB with a DDT
Mr. Anderson & Gunner b Sting & Eric Young when Gunner pinned Sting with the F-5. That makes perfect sense.

Wow this sounds so wretched.

sorry AnEternalEnigma, watching Chyna nom the jay jay made me use the wrong tags
Damn, its either the same ol shit, or complete shit that noone wants to see. Is dinero still on the payroll? Is there a reason why daniels and joe aren't being used? How about breaking up one of the most dominant tags in years?

Nelo Ice

Banned
DMeisterJ said:
Thread title should have been an homage to Kharma <3 lol

--

Netflix has the movie The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment on Instant Streaming today. It's a collection of his matches and feuds and stuff like that.

damn the whole movie is insanely long each part is like 2+hours and there 3 parts

edit:damn no wonder they didnt cut anything theyre actually showing the whole package :O

wonder if they added the matches/promos to any of the other wwe docs

goober

I used to follow wrestling during the mid-90s/early 2000s. I saw a recent episode of Raw this week and I was wondering if there are still tiers for the belt.

I remember there being only one Heavyweight Championship belt. That's top tier, I guess.
Then the US and Intercontinental.
Then the Tag Team, and Women's Champ.

Now, there are two top tier belts? The World Heavyweight Championship belt, and the WWE Championship belt. Is one "better" than the other? Or are they seen as equals?

goober said:
I used to follow wrestling during the mid-90s/early 2000s. I saw a recent episode of Raw this week and I was wondering if there are still tiers for the belt.

I remember there being only one Heavyweight Championship belt. That's top tier, I guess.
Then the US and Intercontinental.
Then the Tag Team, and Women's Champ.

Now, there are two top tier belts? The World Heavyweight Championship belt, and the WWE Championship belt. Is one "better" than the other? Or are they seen as equals?
They are both equally the same, one being on Smackdown, while the other is on Raw. The WWE championship belt is the old belt, and they brought the World Heavyweight Championship belt close to a decade ago. In my opinion, belts are irrelevant, and serve no purpose in today's WWE since the WWE doesn't know how to utilize them like they used to. They removed a bunch of belts such as the cruiser weight champion for some odd reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom