• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Mengetsu

e6YNPDu.jpg

What and original question twitter :/

NastyBook

Watching this NXT match between Nakamura and Austin Aries, and the only thing I have to say is: NXT crowd, shut the FUCK up. I mean, it was cool when they hummed dude's song after it officially ended, but then they KEPT SAYING MORE SHIT. They haven't stopped yet. Shit, they just started humming the theme again. This is annoying as all hell.

EDIT: Matt, go ahead and put that image in quote tags, my good man.

Skatterd

Watching this NXT match between Nakamura and Austin Aries, and the only thing I have to say is: NXT crowd, shut the FUCK up. I mean, it was cool when they hummed dude's song after it officially ended, but then they KEPT SAYING MORE SHIT. They haven't stopped yet. Shit, they just started humming the theme again. This is annoying as all hell.

The way they shit all over Cien just because they decided it was time to go all in on Tye (who is great, no doubt) really put me off.

The way they shit all over Cien just because they decided it was time to go all in on Tye (who is great, no doubt) really put me off.

To be fair Cien's NXT gimmick is shit. Can't blame them for hating a guy wearing white overalls and a feathered hat, even if he was La Sombra.

Top Bottom