• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Summer rae is a more entertaining heel than Dana, Charlotte, and Natalya

poor Summer. A better promo would go a MUCH longer way than a better wrestler.

but Summer isn't Ric Flair's daughter so lol2bad.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Honestly think someone in the back has a big crush on Becky or something because they do 1 angle for the women, unless Becky's not in the main one, in which case they invent a second angle for Becky to be in.

Edit: LOL the match just doesn't occur

somedevil

There isn't a guy outside of WWE I feel more confident in saying won't be going there anytime soon than Kenny Omega.

If you listened Chris Charlton and WH Park from Japanese Audio Wrestling it seems Kenny might be a bit frustrated at his spot right now.

They basically given the push he wanted to Elgin. They also weirdly won't let him speak japanese as well.

Becky is over. Is good.

If you listened Chris Charlton and WH Park from Japanese Audio Wrestling it seems Kenny might be a bit frustrated at his spot right now.

They basically given the push he wanted to Elgin. They also weirdly won't let him speak japanese as well.

Really? That's interesting. I still find it hard to believe he'd go back to WWE. They'd have to do a big job convincing him the system he thinks sucks isn't in place anymore.

Toki767

Honestly think someone in the back has a big crush on Becky or something because they do 1 angle for the women, unless Becky's not in the main one, in which case they invent a second angle for Becky to be in.

Becky got over with the crowd earlier in the year. They'd be wasting her if she just disappeared.

I gotta say, thinking about it now...

It's pretty hilarious that their only women's story for months was evil queen Charlotte vs. honorable good challenger Natalya

She accomplished nothing and is now heel. Uhh...

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Knew this.

Didn't know this.

Can I get some backstory?

Nothing, he likes being an indie and NJPW guy. He's a big enough guy he gets paid real well and doesn't need to go to WWE. They tried to sign him the last few years, he just didn't. Although I guess he's upset about his role at the moment, I guess.

Based Becky saving us from Natalya on commentary.

Also her straight up attacking her is good, plus she she got some nice "Becky" chants. Although blah at her and Summer's match not happening, the two had a good one on Main Event a few weeks ago.

Didn't know this.

He was in developmental when it was Deep South and he had a really bad time. Just didn't like the system or the way he was treated. Hated DeMott especially. WWE tried to sign him in 2014 and multiple times in 2015, but he has turned them down every time.

Didn't know this.

He had a rough time in developmental (DeMott and Bob Holly came up, so no shocker), and in general likes the freedom he has in Japan. It's been a bit since I've heard him talk about it though, so I could be missing a detail or two. I haven't heard anything about bad blood between him and WWE though.

69 TACKS

He was in developmental when it was Deep South and he had a really bad time. Just didn't like the system or the way he was treated. Hated DeMott especially. WWE tried to sign him in 2014 and multiple times in 2015, but he has turned them down every time.

He had a rough time in developmental (DeMott and Bob Holly came up, so no shocker), and in general likes the freedom he has in Japan. It's been a bit since I've heard him talk about it though, so I could be missing a detail or two. I haven't heard anything about bad blood between him and WWE though.

Of course, fucking DeMott. Literal piece of trash.

Interesting. Thanks guys! I had no idea that Kenny was already in WWE Developmental. I didn't really know much of his work until I started getting into Bullet Club stuff.

Top Bottom