• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Edgeward

That last shot of Kane on the stage, Punk in the ring, D Bry on the outside and AJ sitting Punk style in the center of the ring was picture perfect.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Terrible end to the match.

But everything AJ related was pure gold. If she screws Kane/Punk so Bryan wins she'll get soooooo much heat.

I'm gonna have to tune in this time to watch if there's even a chance that happens. Will mark the fuck out for sure if it does.

It seems we're booking raw.

On another plane, there exists a perfect lineup of booking for the WWE roster. WrassleGAF sees its reflection through a mirror darkly, while WWE creative sees it through the bottom of a shot glass; there's a bit of distortion, but the end result is the same.

Ithil

You think when he's about to finish he does the arm raise thing?

BHx0h.jpg

Ithil

They are definately going with Bryan/AJ or they might go full AJ Punk since she seems to be getting over really well

That is true, she's getting a lot of pops now, while obviously a full heel Bryan/AJ team would be awesome, her as a face isn't a bad prospect now.

Novid

Banned
On another plane, there exists a perfect lineup of booking for the WWE roster. WrassleGAF sees its reflection through a mirror darkly, while WWE creative sees it through the bottom of a shot glass; there's a bit of distortion, but the end result is the same.

i find that scary and awesome at the same time.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I thought Kane would be out of this feud after Sunday, but I don't know now. I hope he isn't, either. This stuff has been great.

Diablos54

Apart from the first hour, this has actually been a quite good RAW. I must say I'm surprised.

Of course Cena's due any minute so that won't help...

tm24

Local advertising in New York City tonight promoting the Monday 6/18 Raw taping at the Nassau Coliseum featured John Cena vs. Big Show & John Laurinaitis as the main event, with Laurinaitis described as the "Assistant to the WWE Board of Directors", so that's the direction that was planned - Ace getting fired from one position and moved into another to remain a storyline character.

and the smackdown main event

WWE champ CM Punk & World champ Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan & Dolph Ziggler.

TAG TEAM MATCH PLAYA!

Top Bottom