• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin |OT| When you lose, you're a jobber, when you win, you're Cena.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Unless this is for the kids, I don't see how someone could have thought this was a great idea.

Cobra sock was funny though.

Meh, remember when Trish Stratus had that rivalry with the Victoria woman?

Now she was crazy. Seem to recall that they had a pretty awesome hardcore match.

Ithil

I dislike the modern trend of 9/10 wrestlers wearing merch shirts instead of proper entrance attire.

Cody is old school in that regard.

VerTiGo

Banned
Probably not, I would assume they're planning on moving Cody up past the IC title, Christian is a good reliable guy to hold it.

But they haven't. I think they need Cody to carry the IC scene for awhile ala Shawn Michaels in the early-mid 90s, well if they're smart about developing him.

DMczaf

But they haven't. I think they need Cody to carry the IC scene for awhile ala Shawn Michaels in the early-mid 90s, well if they're smart about developing him.

Back then, the fans were trained to believe that the IC title was the stepping stone to the main event and WWE title. Today, the IC title is a jobber title. He needs to get the hell away from that thing.

Top Bottom