• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Bought Family Guy Season 3... I want more(pics inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before Seeing season 3, I didn't really like the series... Now that I've bought the dvd... WOW

I'm rolling on the floor, laughing like I used to while watching the simpsons. The stuff they bring back. From Eisner("You at disneyland...... BRING MONEY!") to Optimus prime. Or these dudes from Superman 3 or 4(can't remember)

Krypton.jpg

Krypton2.jpg

But by far, Stewie's the funniest. Man he's evil: " Well, technically, the first act of violence was that time bomb I left ticking in your uterus before I came out. Happy 50th birthday, Lois"

ROFL.

Stewie1.jpg

Why did this show get cancel? I love it so much I bought tickets to a script reading from the cast in montreal in a month.

aparisi2274

Oh man when Peter turns Jewish in "When you wish for a Weinstein" and he is at temple, and he cant believe who is jewish, and all of a sudden fucking Optimus Prime rolls in and transforms, and has a yamaka(sp?) and that scarf thing (sorry not Jewish, dont know whats it called) on, man I lost it.

aparisi2274 said:
Oh man when Peter turns Jewish in "When you wish for a Weinstein" and he is at temple, and he cant believe who is jewish, and all of a sudden fucking Optimus Prime rolls in and transforms, and has a yamaka(sp?) and that scarf thing (sorry not Jewish, dont know whats it called) on, man I lost it.

Prime.jpg

I laughed so hard.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Family guy is coming back?!?!?!

AWESOME. YOU BETTER NOT BE FUCKING WITH ME!

:) :)

mattx5

What was the name of the episode the Superman villains were in? I think that's the only one I haven't seen.....

ManaByte

Gold Member
Why did this show get cancel?

aparisi2274 said:

Unspoken golden rule in Hollywood: You do not make Jewish jokes if you aren't Jewish. That's why "When you wish for a Weinstein" never aired in the US.

FightyF

Banned
It was Superman 2! Get it right! :p

I agree Booker, I consider it the funniest television show ever devised.

I have the collection, but rather than rummaging through all episodes...anyone know which one has a quote that goes something like: "I have the greatest idea in the world, so great that if I knew how great it was my head would explode"? I so have sample that and use it in a song.

mattx5

It was either in "When you wish upon a weinstein' or 'lethal weapons'. I just watched both of them, but can't remember which episode it was in. I'm prettyyyyyy sure it was in Lethal Weapons.

Me any my Jewish friends love the Jewish episode

My parents also love it

And on the commentary Seth McFarlane even says how much Rabbi's and other Jewish leaders loved it but FOX still wouldn't air it

MMMM i can't wait for a new season of Family guy although i also can't wait until i motivate my lazy ass to buy the third season on DVD.

My favorite episode is where Peter finds out he has black ancestors, gets money through some foundation (or something) and then makes his place into Pee-wee's Playhouse.

Which season is that one?

aparisi2274 said:

Indeed one of the funniest things I've ever EVER seen. The Cool Aid joke means nothing to me since we don't have it in the UK i presume its a rip of the advert "Oh Yeah"

AniHawk

Teh Hamburglar said:
I didn't think Futurama was as consistently funny as Family Guy was.

It wasn't, but Futurama was growing better all around with each episode, like King of the Hill. I don't think it had enough time to firmly establish itself.

AniHawk

Semjaza Azazel said:
My favorite episode is where Peter finds out he has black ancestors, gets money through some foundation (or something) and then makes his place into Pee-wee's Playhouse.

Which season is that one?

Pretty sure it's 3.

Quagmire: ::sees bound and gagged cheerleader on the bathroom floor:: Dear Diary, ....Jackpot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom