• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Dance 2 |OT|

d[-_-]b

Banned
Picked up this a couple of days it very entertaining. Not too crazy about 85% of the songs. But fawking controls suck :O. Either that or i'm not doing it right.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Just Dance 2 is going to be the best selling Ubisoft title this year. It's been topping the charts if all countries since its release.

Despite this, Just Dance is still charting one year later. And with Just Dance for kids coming out this week, it's fair to say Ubisoft has created one hell of a franchise.

I bought She's a Maniac on DLC this WE, I hope they'll keep updates coming :)

Vizion28

Banned
Does anyone here have any connections to Ubisoft?

If you do, please tell Ubisoft to incorporate and bundle a motion cam tech with Just Dance 3 instead of lazily just adding different songs. The motion cam doesn't even have even be close to being as high tech as Kinect. Incorporating a motion cam can enhance gameplay in many ways.

Ubisoft has a good thing going here. They should change it up a little and give fans of the franchise more surprises.

Thanks.

Top Bottom