• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience |OT|

DominoKid

Holy fuck at Don't hold the Wall and Tunnel Vision

Such terrific BOPS
ibet9ZaNMlK4HJ.gif

Definitely the best tracks on this album. Followed by Strawberry Bubblegum and Mirrors.

that is so unattractive lmao. like a human Magikarp.

Meier

Finally giving this another shot. Same issue. Songs should be over after 5 minutes and then there's still another 3 minutes left.

I still can't believe someone didn't talk sense into them.

I still listen to it nearly daily, it's still fantastic. What am I suppose to do, make a daily thread bump saying "yep, this is still good"? How can someone with a Nicola avatar make such an unfortunate post.

exactly, I'll make sure to bump or create a thread for every album I listen to LOL

and it's currently the #2 album on iTunes, the album came out over a month ago

I still listen to it nearly daily, it's still fantastic. What am I suppose to do, make a daily thread bump saying "yep, this is still good"? How can someone with a Nicola avatar make such an unfortunate post.

exactly, I'll make sure to bump or create a thread for every album I listen to LOL

and it's currently the #2 album on iTunes, the album came out over a month ago

Though not daily, I do listen to the album at least weekly.

It's funny as my one cousin who detests this album (he loves FS/LS and was whining why 20/20 wasn't the same, I was ready to bang my head against the car dashboard) because the sound was different, I've let other people hear the album and say that they love 20/20 because it sounds different.

Those who dig the album have no problems with the intros/outros' length either as they were pretty much grooving along with them.

tj hazuki

Mirrors is SMASHING radio, like I knew it would.

POP:
9 5 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE Mirrors 11122 8335 2787 81.303

+526 Spins
+303 Bullet
+3.560 Audience

HOT AC:
29 24 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE Mirrors 909 604 305 7.005

+67 Spins
+43 Bullet
+0.597 Audience

RHYTHMIC:
11 10 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE Mirrors 3441 2880 561 21.586

+87 Spins
= Bullet
+0.737 Audience

Fry

After all this time:

My favorite one is probably Strawberry Bubblegum now. Perfect balance with an amazing outro, too. Other songs with great outros: Pusher Lover Girl, Let the Groove Get In.

p
Mirrors is SMASHING radio, like I knew it would.

POP:
9 5 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE Mirrors 11122 8335 2787 81.303

+526 Spins
+303 Bullet
+3.560 Audience

HOT AC:
29 24 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE Mirrors 909 604 305 7.005

+67 Spins
+43 Bullet
+0.597 Audience

RHYTHMIC:
11 10 JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE Mirrors 3441 2880 561 21.586

+87 Spins
= Bullet
+0.737 Audience
dayum.

wait until Strawberry Bubblegum becomes a single. ggwp.

20/20 Experience is still awesome.

ya goddamn right.

Strawberry Bubblegum is still just as good 100 listens later

my man.

I listen to Don't Hold the Wall seemingly every day :p

as you should.

D23

WOW so tix for his 20/20 tour went on sale today, and $200 FUCKIGN DOLLARS for a decent seat? what the fuck JT? are you serious??

edit: found a $108 ticket with an obstructed views... is this real life??

WOW so tix for his 20/20 tour went on sale today, and $200 FUCKIGN DOLLARS for a decent seat? what the fuck JT? are you serious??

The tickets prices are mental but Live Nation is taking advantage of the fact that people are willing to pay those prices, and they will sell out

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

da fuk

D23

the $108 ticket with an obstructed views is the worst seat on the venue, and its like 98% sold out! seriously why is it so overpriced?? JT cmon man...

and i just checked craigslist... yup $350 for a decent seat. damn scalper

the $108 ticket with an obstructed views is the worst seat on the venue, and its like 98% sold out! seriously why is it so overpriced?? JT cmon man...

and i just checked craigslist... yup $350 for a decent seat. damn scalper

Again, supply and demand

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
My GF said the tickets were normally priced a few weeks ago. Did some of them just open up for purchase?

She said most were sub 100 then.

Koodo

Banned
My GF said the tickets were normally priced a few weeks ago. Did some of them just open up for purchase?

Maybe she was looking at the ticket prices for the stadium tour, which should be cheaper.

I can understand Justine being capable of charging these prices, though it's sad to see prices in the range of Madonna and Gaga for a show that will be far below those standards.

ibif838z4mrADf.gif

Maybe she was looking at the ticket prices for the stadium tour, which should be cheaper.

I can understand Justine being capable of charging these prices, though it's sad to see prices in the range of Madonna and Gaga for a show that will be far below those standards.

ibif838z4mrADf.gif

Gaga and Madonna aren't as popular as JT in 2013, remember gaga had to sell her album for $0.99 to break a million first week, that plummeted right after in sales

D23

its the 20/20 tour, not the one with Jay-Z, that one is EVEN more expensive... like $400 on craigslist.

maybe its different prices for each city? I'm in seattle, prices of the tickets are $108 and $198

$108 is for the upper section of the venue, and most with obstructed views. the rest of em are $198

Top Bottom