• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

E6dfO.gif
So they really are chipmunks. :O

dluu13

Wow another person who lost their junior status in the k-on thread. Although I only had like 4 posts before I became a non junior...

Esura

Banned
Wow another person who lost their junior status in the k-on thread. Although I only had like 4 posts before I became a non junior...
I assume I lost it in this thread but I don't know really. I just noticed when I got off work that my title didn't have Junior on it anymore.

That would spoil the whole episode!
Juliet
I don't get it.

But it doesn't seem like what I originally thought you was going to post sadly...my mind in the gutter as usual....

Congrats! Now you don't have to fear bans as much anymore!

Or keep being called Junior over and over.

I noticed certain members got some odd titles. What they do to piss the mods off and get odd titles like that?

Esura

Banned
I should commission Chet to draw Azunyan cosplaying as Sophie from Graces f.

I wish I could draw cute stuff, but the way I draw isn't suitable for cute.

I assume I lost it in this thread but I don't know really. I just noticed when I got off that my title didn't have Junior on it anymore.

I don't get it.

But it doesn't seem like what I originally thought you was going to post sadly...my mind in the gutter as usual....

Or keep being called Junior over and over.

I noticed certain members got some odd titles. What they do to piss the mods off and get odd titles like that?
To become a member you have to have over 300 posts and have been on the site for more than 3 months, and yes admin's give people tags if they deserve it.
True K-On fans never get banned.
I guess Billiechu isn't a real fan then...

Esura

Banned
Ah, learn something new everyday.

Ah, with my new member status I feel like celebrating! Anyone wants a K-On! avatar!?

Risette

A Good Citizen
It's not a matter of wanting to animate cars I think, it's just that the mechanical animators who can draw cars are probably busy drawing robots or something.

Poyunch

It's not a matter of wanting to animate cars I think, it's just that the mechanical animators who can draw cars are probably busy drawing robots or something.

Japan should just start driving robots instead of cars so that people like Gravi don't have to get upset.

Risette

A Good Citizen
trust me, i notice a bunch. and what i don't notice... i don't want to notice. :( i want to be ignorant.
You don't have to be ignorant (I'm definitely not), you just have to learn to appreciate the wonders of CG.

For example, have you seen Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt? Like half of that show is CG. It's just that a talented animator (Sushio) had a hand in most of the CG and thus it doesn't look like shit.

Emitan

You don't have to be ignorant (I'm definitely not), you just have to learn to appreciate the wonders of CG.

For example, have you seen Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt? Like half of that show is CG. It's just that a talented animator (Sushio) had a hand in most of the CG and thus it doesn't look like shit.

wat

Gravijah

noooo now i'm gonna be looking out for it when i finally get around to watchinnggggggg

Top Bottom