• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

F0N2XyQ.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Correction: apparently the package is at the house now. I will get it in the morning.
Although since the other 4 are here at my house, it will be a couple days until they are together.
But whatever. The important part is I will have K-on's in my room :D

Correction: apparently the package is at the house now. I will get it in the morning.
Although since the other 4 are here at my house, it will be a couple days until they are together.

This isn't making any sense to me. But this is still good news!

cjkeats

That's the chocolate crissonats, or buns, or loaves or whatever the younger gang get when the girls go on the trip isn't it?

Lunchtime is serious business.

Because the seniors always get the choco-pan first!

All day I've been looking for this one MAD with Jun and the choco-pan, but it must have been taken down because I can't find it. It's quite aggravating.

I know how you feel. There was this sweet MAD (...I know) of Super Smash Bros Brawl set to the Gurren Lagann OP that I just can't find anymore.

If you were holding poop bread you would look that angry
How about happy Mugi for a change?
ma3dbZa.png

I know how you feel. There was this sweet MAD (...I know) of Super Smash Bros Brawl set to the Gurren Lagann OP that I just can't find anymore.
I know what you're talking about, or at least did since I can't find it anymore either...
Someone needs to collect all these wacky K-ON! shenanigans into an easily digestible series of links.
For me!

I did, and then Youtube destroyed them. Woe is me.

Yay! Can't wait for the family photo!

Top Bottom