• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
At least AnimeGAF manages to stay ontopic. :3

AnimeGaf is a friendly and welcoming place, don't be scared BillieChu!

Esura

Banned
I always liked cute stuff. I blame watching Sailor Moon in my childhood.

I mask my moe loving side with hardcore manliness though.

dluu13

I've only started liking the cute stuff in the past couple of years. I used to be all like, "I have to be a mining engineer and blow up mountains and shit", but with my 5'5" Asian man frame, that doesn't really suit me. Also, the idea of working for a large corporation doesn't seem very appealing to me anymore.

this is so off topic now

Guys remember when this thread was about K-on

Me neither
We were talking about K-on just yesterday...
This thread is slowlyrapidly going from the best thread on GAF, to second worst thread on GAF, just before animeGAF.

zQXUP.gif

Yes, let's start talking about how great Mio is.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Good to see people that actually like Ritsu!

No need to go nyan nyan nyan or play the frightened girl to be cute!

Also, i love Ritsu's clothes, so casual, so cute!

dluu13

Good to see people that actually like Ritsu!

No need to go nyan nyan nyan or play the frightened girl to be cute!

Also, i love Ritsu's clothes, so casual, so cute!

Also no need for big bosoms. And when she gets those lyrics in her mailbox from Mio. *melt*

While I'm a bottomless abyss of hatred and despair, dislike isn't the right word, more like completely disinterested in and like to "hate" on to mess with certain people.

cajunator

Banned
I like cute things.

Acchi Kocchi is filling that spot nicely this season.

Hell yes it is.

Also, I don't like Azu-nyan, despite being a catgirl fan. She's boring I'm sorry.
I haven't seen season 2 of K-ON yet since I don't have the blurays, but I plan to do that soon.

Poyunch

Yui impressed Azunyan who has been playing all her life. Yui could probably play every instrument. She's the most talented.

LbI3H.gif

I have never been to Five Guys before, but I think one's opening up near Times Square (next to Regal Cinemas), so I'll be fixing that soon.

Yoshinoya...

Top Bottom