• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Zastie

Neo Member

Wario always creeping in the background...

K-ON-mugi-stare2.gif

Articalys

I'm not sure why Fandom Post decided the K-On movie needed another review (though to be fair this is specifically the DVD version versus the Blu-ray that was reviewed before), especially from someone who had never watched the series before, but I'm sure you'll all be delighted with
Content Grade: A+
Audio Grade: A
Video Grade: A
Packaging Grade:A
Menu Grade: A
Extras Grade: A+
Something else came in the mail today!

I got the movie today! Thanks a ton Heapy!
I wish I had friends that sent me free stuff.

Hell, I wish I had friends.

I'm not sure why Fandom Post decided the K-On movie needed another review (though to be fair this is specifically the DVD version versus the Blu-ray that was reviewed before), especially from someone who had never watched the series before, but I'm sure you'll all be delighted with

Of course, glad others see the value of K-ON!

Uraizen

Banned
This, no one I know IRL enjoys anime at all, and not too many friends to begin with anyways.

I stopped making the distinction between online and local friends long ago after moving so much. Online friends became local friends and vice versa. So I treat online friends like I would local friends. That includes giving gifts during special times of the year and how I treat them in general.

Kazzy

All this model talk reminded me that the K-ON! capsule machine has magically reappeared in my local arcade...but in a different location.

It's a miracle!

cajunator

Banned
This, no one I know IRL enjoys anime at all, and not too many friends to begin with anyways.

I know several friends who like anime. My roommates for one, and some in town. This is generally a pretty anime friendly place actually for some reason.

Articalys

...what did I do to get charged a fee? I'm trying to improve. Maybe.

Admittedly I'm probably not the jolliest person to be around right now IRL for reasons.

All this model talk reminded me that the K-ON! capsule machine has magically reappeared in my local arcade...but in a different location.

It's a miracle!
Miracles only happen so often.

...what did I do to get charged a fee? I'm trying to improve. Maybe.

Admittedly I'm probably not the jolliest person to be around right now IRL for reasons.
I'm joking around! :D

Grim is just being a buttlick.
HEY

Top Bottom