• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Omg...why do you do this to me

UnJvs5s.gif

just got Megami Deluxe Vol 16 in the post, only cost £7 including postage from Japan

but why am i posting it in K-OnGAF? because this poster book includes this:

yes that's right, a whole section of official K-On posters

also a nice extra on the inside cover: an ad for the Mio Cycling top?!?!
Are you going to buy me one?

Chariot

*rolls into thread*
Hi K-ON GAF! Mike Hattsu was very enthusiastic about you in the School Idol Festival Thread, so I thought I would pay a visit. So far it looks more like Moe GAF, which would be a absolutely wonderful thing.

*rolls into thread*
Hi K-ON GAF! Mike Hattsu was very enthusiastic about you in the School Idol Festival Thread, so I thought I would pay a visit. So far it looks more like Moe GAF, which would be a absolutely wonderful thing.

Hey! I love your avatar!

We are mostly K-On of course but we discuss all things cute :)

Chariot

Oghosh, so many cute gifs. I think I like you already.

iyMM9mzl2rE6r.gif

Hey! I love your avatar!

We are mostly K-On of course but we discuss all things cute :)
Well, I liked season one, but season two bored me to death. I tried to watch it twice, but I didn't come far. I actually watch a lot of cute shows and SoL, but K-On seems to lack something that keeps me watching.

*rolls into thread*

Sup Chariot. The moe in this thread is unstoppable. I can't keep up with the cute in this thread.

Oghosh, so many cute gifs. I think I like you already.

iyMM9mzl2rE6r.gif

Well, I liked season one, but season two bored me to death. I tried to watch it twice, but I didn't come far. I actually watch a lot of cute shows and SoL, but K-On seems to lack something that keeps me watching.

I like season 1 a bit more honestly. While I have only watched a little over half of season 2 (trying to not run through it) I like it as well. To each their own!

I need to watch Love Live....I already ordered a artbook coming out next month for it though so...I will watch it at some point lol

I didn't expect so much welcome
dX9RBjN.png

subbed and stuff
15vFEvQ.png

How could we not welcome the G-Fex. Hope to see ya post in here :)

Top Bottom