• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

Morning everyone!

I think the worst of the Hurricane is gone now, some outside furniture is knocked down, that is about the worst I got. Woke up at 3 am to some really nasty rain and strong wind hitting the windows, but that is always nice to listen to at night.

Hope you all have a good Friday!

tumblr_n2gmpfcAWP1rbnx7io1_500.gif

Morning everyone!

I think the worst of the Hurricane is gone now, some outside furniture is knocked down, that is about the worst I got. Woke up at 3 am to some really nasty rain and strong wind hitting the windows, but that is always nice to listen to at night.

Hope you all have a good Friday!

tumblr_n2gmpfcAWP1rbnx7io1_500.gif

Oh my, a Hurricane! Happy to hear you're okay... I hope your car was safely tucked away too.

I had some lovely new arrivals turn up, so I'll test the new camera out after dinner to snap them :)

I know I said I'd post pics a few days ago but my last package just came in today and I've been busy. I'll try to post them tonight.

Mike, where is your Ayu dakimakura?

More Kanon doujin games + trading cards gotten today:

4 Key figures (2 of which I got multiple copies of) and Bath Time Shimakaze finally showed up:

Er... And a pillow.

Nice bunch of goodies there, Mike! Enjoy Shimakaze, she is lots of fun :D

So here are my new arrivals, courtesy of Game & Print Club run by Mockingbird over in the Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints thread...

i7XVqCdqqXAn3.jpg

iuV1J1cni56OC.jpg

ibxHchw00lsVbJ.jpg

i28Y0jo9Xcgr2.jpg

ii48Bn3TVNhpd.jpg

They are incredible up close, so much detail. The spot finish on Gray Fox doesn't show so well in photos, but it is very well done. I shall be getting them professionally framed eventually :)

So here are my new arrivals, courtesy of Game & Print Club run by Mockingbird over in the Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints thread...

They are incredible up close, so much detail. The spot finish on Gray Fox doesn't show so well in photos, but it is very well done. I shall be getting them professionally framed eventually :)

Cool.

Getting excited for the Aria poster project firehawk12 is running myself.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
More Kanon doujin games + trading cards gotten today:

4 Key figures (2 of which I got multiple copies of) and Bath Time Shimakaze finally showed up:

Er... And a pillow.

Nice bunch of goodies there, Mike! Enjoy Shimakaze, she is lots of fun :D

i7XVqCdqqXAn3.jpg

iuV1J1cni56OC.jpg

ibxHchw00lsVbJ.jpg

i28Y0jo9Xcgr2.jpg

ii48Bn3TVNhpd.jpg

Such nice stuff! :D

Chariot

Oh shit oh shit. I saw a bug and went to watch something go beat it with. When I was back it wasn't there anymore. I don't want to go to sleep. This animals is still somewhere in my room. I could accidently eat it. Or since I sleep naked it could crawl inside of my backside.
Please help.

Oh shit oh shit. I saw a bug and went to watch something go beat it with. When I was back it wasn't there anymore. I don't want to go to sleep. This animals is still somewhere in my room. I could accidently eat it. Or since I sleep naked it could crawl inside of my backside.
Please help.

You know what you have to do.

ulQiGSXl.jpg

Chariot

My god what is this. Just look up my wall.

jbuYcvZlCTIlqk.jpg

No, this is not dirt, those are all little insects moving. What is this shit. WHY.

I once lay down to go to sleep and noticed a spider right in front of my nose on the pillow. Let's just say I wasn't able to sleep for several hours after.

Top Bottom