• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

AVyXUVT.png

Hugstable

Banned
Got the last half day tomorrow and then I'll be back home on Wednesday. Need to catch up on Sailor Moon before watchbetting though.

I hooted at you, but you didn't hoot back. You didn't hoot back...

d44n3uzz.gif

Where does everyone keep getting these awesome K-On .gifs... I need K-On .gifs! lol :D

The Mio Fanclub episode I watched earlier was just too adorable haha, especially the reaction of Mio's poem

Also Mike how'd you like your visit to the States?

Chariot

Because that means we have had no problems internationally with our products. Seeing how I work in Quality Control as an Engineer, no emails means I'm doing my job effectively.
Oh, neat! Congratulations to your hard earned slow monday then

Chariot

I wish, I have about 20 deliverables to finish by next Friday. Are you back from your vacation yet? Haven't seen you at all in the animeGAF thread.
Yup, I'm back, but I am now 2 weeks behind in anime. I take occasionally a pick in there, but I am scared of spoilers.

Chariot

It's not like I changed because you said it, I just felt like it.

edit: hm, that looks a bit blurry. Need to get something else.

Morning everyone!

It is Monday and I feel like I am half asleep.

tumblr_mym4u8ELa11rercezo1_500.gif

Good Afternoon! It's Monday and I still feel kind of sleep. Going out for a run helped, but still...

Its Monday and Im about to have my off week so Im excited!

Yay! *squuueeeeees*

Got the last half day tomorrow and then I'll be back home on Wednesday. Need to catch up on Sailor Moon before watchbetting though

It was great seeing you and hanging out while you were here! Hope to see you again soon!

It's been so busy I have a LOT to catch up on. JoJo, Sailor Moon, etc.

Lol it does fit.

Reminds me, now that I finished the show I need to start reading the manga. I have it all at the house, curious to see what they did with the college and high school one.
It's really cool to see how the manga and anime differ from each other, and just how much they are the same.
the college manga has a bath scene.

Top Bottom