• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Yay! So awesome :)

Morning everyone!

tumblr_myqn4dKTyq1s20ivko1_500.gif

Well I did get hit by a Air Conditioner unit once that fell off the back of a truck....that was a heck of a drive home from work :eek:
O_O

Also, The Rhythm of Fighters went free to play if you are interested in it. Got it a few days ago before it went free to play but I'm not mad since I got on sale for a $1.

I don't know if I mentioned this before... and sorry if I did...

But since I've been talking about music genres lately..
.. I always loved how Sawako made some less lighthearted music. What did the guy she liked call it, "wild"? I think that's what the subtitles said.

And I was disappointed in the students because they didn't like it. :<
Particularly Azusa.. I was really hoping she would like it.

TUSR

Banned
I wish we had a new Vita with secondary triggers :'(

Also, good morning. My smoke detectors kept going off last night because they are faulty and hardwired in. No sleep for me.

Chariot

I wish we had a new Vita with secondary triggers :'(

Also, good morning. My smoke detectors kept going off last night because they are faulty and hardwired in. No sleep for me.
What ya need additional triggers for?
Don't most games who need them use the backside?

I think that northern cultures are really fascinating like Finnish culture. And I love how pretty forests are.

But I've always been more of a beach person. And I can take the heat much better than the cold. I actually kind of like the heat a little bit. The cold... the cold hurts me...

Hugstable

Banned
I think that northern cultures are really fascinating like Finnish culture. And I love how pretty forests are.

But I've always been more of a beach person. And I can take the heat much better than the cold. I actually kind of like the heat a little bit. The cold... the cold hurts me...

I'm like the exact opposite, I love the cold weather a ton, even though I live primarily near beach area anyway. It never snows where I live unless I drive up to the mountains :(

And by never I mean literally never. People in my area freaked out once over 3 snowflakes

I love snow and snowy places because they're so pretty.

I just have a hard time dealing with the... cold.
Unfortunately I can't afford a nice beach home in Hawaii like I would like.

I would love to spend all day every day on the beach. And at rave parties.
Perhaps I could go be a beach bum..

Hugstable

Banned
Vita is my most played console that isn't named DotA 2.

Vita-chan I love you :(

My Vita is my most played after my PC/Steam also! Been gaming so much on it since I got one for Christmas last year. It's really a heaven for JRPG and Niche game fans that you can't find anywhere else.

TUSR

Banned
My Vita is my most played after my PC/Steam also! Been gaming so much on it since I got one for Christmas last year. It's really a heaven for JRPG and Niche game fans that you can't find anywhere else.
Criminal girls.

I honestly have so many games on my Vita I don't know what to play. I bought the SAO: HF game but all I want to do is play/beat P4G.

Hugstable

Banned
Criminal girls.

I honestly have so many games on my Vita I don't know what to play. I bought the SAO: HF game but all I want to do is play/beat P4G.

IF you haven't beat P4 before you should definitely focus on that. Love all the yS games available also, especially the PSP Oath of Felghana. Also Project Diva f and Atelier Totori! I got too many games on my Vita I still need to play. I'm saving Corpse Party for sometime around Holloween haha

Chariot

Same here. My Xbox 360 is just standing around and I only can guess in what dark corner I left my Gamecube.
Criminal girls.

I got over 30 games for the Vita and haven't finished even one of them. I am better at buying stuff than at actually playing it.

Josephl64

I sold my Miku Vita to buy a ton of things...I want to repurchase it, but then again I also need a Wii U, and New Nintendo 3DS, a PS4, and of course more games

never enough

Top Bottom