• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

I'd say so, but "Wake Up, Girls!" tops them both for me to be completely honest. I just like the atmosphere way more.

Not watched Wake Up Girls yet, so will have to see.

I went to Oslo today and I saw some K-On stuff there, so I took some pics:
Bx-6vNoCUAAuE_P.jpg:large

Bx-6x3zCIAE8_k9.jpg:large

Shitty mobile phone pics though :p

I'd say so, but "Wake Up, Girls!" tops them both for me to be completely honest. I just like the atmosphere way more.

Thought I was the only person who enjoyed WUG. I wouldn't put it above LL though. I appreciate it for not being all peaches and cream and fake drama, but the raw quality of the animation and VA bring it down. Its not fantastically gifable like Love Live is.

I'm really happy that this season is wrapping up so I should be able to start Locodol soon. I've been really scooping up the dredges of my Crunchyroll queue and the last few shows I've seen have all been complete trash.

Season 2 coming!
What did you think?

It's really nice lighthearted and charming show. Each character plays so well off each other it'd be hard for me to rank them individually, and they did a great job with the small town atmosphere so everyone feels like a part of one big family.

I need more.

It's really nice lighthearted and charming show. Each character plays so well off each other it'd be hard for me to rank them individually, and they did a great job with the small town atmosphere so everyone feels like a part of one big family.

I need more.

I love the music as well. Just a very happy show all together.

TUSR

Banned
Did you see some 14 year olds? While it's certainly not common, it's perfectly reasonable that a 14 year old looks like that. Plus, people develop differently, no reason why two of the same age should be looking the same.

is that why im 25 with grey hair

Did you see some 14 year olds? While it's certainly not common, it's perfectly reasonable that a 14 year old looks like that. Plus, people develop differently, no reason why two of the same age should be looking the same.

It's a joke. I didn't even make that image :p

Top Bottom