• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

i should make sim versions of everyone in this thread

then kill them

tumblr_mr4ef1HlvJ1r8c4p2o1_500.gif

Oh and morning everyone! :)

tumblr_n6ltdyCBaY1s7swf7o1_500.gif

Finished my rewatch on the show on my blurays. Cracked up that you see that barrel in a later episode sitting in the background in the water.

I'll have to check that show out. Thankfully the season just ended, so I just started Nozaki-kun which is such a welcomed departure from the absolute garbage I had picking out from my CR queue. Somehow I managed to pick out three harem-trash shows in a row, then I started watching So I Can't Play H but I dropped it because it made me feel like a terrible human being.

I'll have to check that show out. Thankfully the season just ended, so I just started Nozaki-kun which is such a welcomed departure from the absolute garbage I had picking out from my CR queue. Somehow I managed to pick out three harem-trash shows in a row, then I started watching So I Can't Play H but I dropped it because it made me feel like a terrible human being.

You could always ask for recommendations in the anime thread. Or ask which show is better from your CR queue :p

TUSR

Banned
Nozaki-Kun was AOTS. Enjoy it, it's a lot of fun.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

Nozaki is amazing. The rest of shows this season were pretty meh. It was so bad I had to watch sword art online and oni-sama.

TUSR

Banned
Snk previously you offered me a Mio avatar, and I don't have it saved :'(

Think you could rehost it for me?

Pretty please.

Im at a toss up right now,

-Keep my current avatar (identity)
-Mio avatar (best girl)
-Chiyo Sakura avatar (AOTS best girl)

Pretty please.

-Mio avatar (best girl)

Hmmm not sure which one it was. I can make one for ya though, have a favorite Mio pic?

Pretty please.

-Mio avatar (best girl)

I like your current avatar, but it's hard to argue against Mio. Unless you're actually going for Ui :p

You could always ask for recommendations in the anime thread. Or ask which show is better from your CR queue :p

Well, if its in the queue I'll get to it eventually. I'm not in any rush to plow through as many shows as possible, I just hit a bad streak. And since I don't put shows on hold to watch other stuff it means I pick a show and stick with it until the end or I just completely drop it if its boring or offensively bad.

Top Bottom