• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

1. Hotaru
2. Natsumi/Komari/Suguru
3. Renge

imo

ksV7aPY.jpg

TUSR

Banned
K-On!! Is pretty good.

Between classes, work, and hockey I haven't had time to finish S2 but I started it up again last night.

Mio still best girl.

TUSR

Banned
Why you no use avatar!

Glad you started back up, where are you at?

S2 E3.

Avatar changing is a big deal, I wasn't home long enough to compare pictures.

The KLKxTTGL Ryuko is so good.
I'll spend some time later looking through the Pixiv accounts of Trigger's animation staff to see if I can find any gems.

S2 E3.

Avatar changing is a big deal, I wasn't home long enough to compare pictures.

The KLKxTTGL Ryuko is so good.
I'll spend some time later looking through the Pixiv accounts of Trigger's animation staff to see if I can find any gems.

Maybe you should try to commission some KLK x K-On artwork sometime that could be used for avatar purposes as well :).

TUSR

Banned
Maybe you should try to commission some KLK x K-On artwork sometime that could be used for avatar purposes as well :).

The avatar im using right now was never released digitally in its current form, one of the guys who makes OT thread artwork put it together for me.

Its originally from a Trigger animator though.

I'm not sure I could pick a best girl from K-ON. For me it'd probably be:

1. Nodoka, Ui Jun, Mugi, Azusa, Mio, Ritsu, Yui, Sawa

:p

Way to play it safe.

StayDead

From episode 6 I noticed an amazing yet scary similarity between me and Suguru. I know the point of his character is he's like there as a visual gag most of the time, but he never says anything, nobody seems to notice he's there and everything seems to happen to him..

The bit in episode 1 where he's stood in the hole in the floor could've easily been me haha.

From episode 6 I noticed an amazing yet scary similarity between me and Suguru. I know the point of his character is he's like there as a visual gag most of the time, but he never says anything, nobody seems to notice he's there and everything seems to happen to him..

The bit in episode 1 where he's stood in the hole in the floor could've easily been me haha.

I was laughing pretty damn hard at that part. Of course...my favorite part with him would be the clay part. Not gonna say anymore in case you haven't seen that one yet.

Top Bottom