• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

I'm sick and tired of these moefluffing yanderes on this moefluffing plane!

Awww....

46RCQ.gif

Which one? :p

MP-11SW Skywarp

It is literally not worth $200.

And this isn't a "Oh this figure is complete shit, don't waste your money thing", I own Masterpiece Thundercracker, which is the same mold and it's fucking fantastic. Great robot mode, fantastically poseable, amazing vehicle mode (actually a 1/60 scale F-15), etc.

But here's the thing: I paid less than $70 for Thundercracker (got him for 10% off) and his MSRP was like $69.99 here. And the released earlier this year Masterpiece MP-05 Sunstorm version of the mold retailed for $79.99.

Now, these are US prices and I know stuff is usually more expensive in other countries, but $200? That's fucking ridiculous considering that, as far as I know, in Japan, the original MP-11 version of the mold cost the equivalent of $130.

Why the fuck TakaraTomy is charging $200 for a Chinese exclusive Transformer is beyond me. (And why TakaraTomy isn't releasing this version in Japan is also beyond me)

Is ok, like you always say they are a waste of money :)

um this is different this was a figure of minerva who is like the best transformers character ever

reasons why she is best: SHE IS BLONDE and she wears a school uniform and she is cute :)

well i mean it still in stock on another site, but more expesnive (other site had for cheaper before shipping and i think with shipping would have been same cost as the site that still has it in stock without shipping)

armor not supposed to be cute!!!

besides that armor is better than most video games and anime giving female character "armor" that can't even be called armor because it leaves a shit ton of skin exposed >_>

Top Bottom