• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

6r266WN.gif

You still got 2 beds? :p
no is summer here so hot but AC not work in my room so i sleepings in my grandfather's bed cuz he not here he at summer home but i fell asleep on bed in my room even tho had no blankets or pillows or anything but i woke up at 1am (fell asleep around 11 or so) and moved to other bed :)

no is summer here so hot but AC not work in my room so i sleepings in my grandfather's bed cuz he not here he at summer home but i fell asleep on bed in my room even tho had no blankets or pillows or anything but i woke up at 1am (fell asleep around 11 or so) and moved to other bed :)

How hot is it?

Hope so. I'm used to Norwegian temperatures :p

I remember getting hit with the humidity like a brick wall when we flew back from Germany to visit the US when I was young. Although we landed in Atlanta at the time which is usually worse than where you will be.

It has been rather mild here recently in Virginia, hopefully it stays that way.

TnK

Question: How is there an OT4 for this show even though it ended a really long time ago?

2nd question: Is this show good? I want a non biased answer since I am in an K-on community thread after all.

Question: How is there an OT4 for this show even though it ended a really long time ago?

2nd question: Is this show good? I want a non biased answer since I am in an K-on community thread after all.

It got an OT4 because it's just that good a show!

But seriously... If you like slice of life comedy shows then you should most likely be able to enjoy K-On.

Like Mike said, if you like slice of life shows you would probably enjoy it. Give it try! If you do end up watching it you should come back and post some impressions for us.

I hope you are bringing light clothes here for your trip. Can get pretty dang humid around this area where the Con is and some of the other spots you mentioned to me.

I'm planning to bring some shorts and polo shirts at least.

Ah good, should be fine then.

Hope so. I'm used to Norwegian temperatures :p

I remember getting hit with the humidity like a brick wall when we flew back from Germany to visit the US when I was young. Although we landed in Atlanta at the time which is usually worse than where you will be.

It has been rather mild here recently in Virginia, hopefully it stays that way.

Good morning! On my 10 day forecast, it's showing lower 80's and thunderstorms for the 7th and 8th. So at least temperature-wise it'll be more tolerable than usual. Hopefully, anyway.

2011 wasn't that long ago was it?

It's the best slice of life show. Take that for what you will.

Top Bottom