• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

LOLDSFAN

Hehe spoiler!
she isn't as young as she looks

ixODbtmQ761Co.gif

Kinda bad news, I won't be heading to Japan in September :( I felt I had left it too late to organise a trip to suit me, not to mention some of the costs for short notice booking (especially flights/accommodation) were starting to make it prohibitive... worst of all I won't be attending Magical Mirai this year, which I was really looking forward to. I will be heading there eventually, most likely next year now to give me time to prepare and have suitable spending funds. Ah well.

On the good news side of things, I found some very cheap flights to Iceland during my planned time off - which I've just booked for a week away. Planning to do a lot of driving, much further afield than previous visits (this will be my third). It's a beautiful country with an epic landscape, and I'm delighted to be going back... lots of photo/video shooting planned (first time filming in 4K!), watch this space :)

tumblr_n3nrv65bDU1tpl3ano1_500.gif

Kinda bad news, I won't be heading to Japan in September :( I felt I had left it too late to organise a trip to suit me, not to mention some of the costs for short notice booking (especially flights/accommodation) were starting to make it prohibitive... worst of all I won't be attending Magical Mirai this year, which I was really looking forward to. I will be heading there eventually, most likely next year now to give me time to prepare and have suitable spending funds. Ah well.

On the good news side of things, I found some very cheap flights to Iceland during my planned time off - which I've just booked for a week away. Planning to do a lot of driving, much further afield than previous visits (this will be my third). It's a beautiful country with an epic landscape, and I'm delighted to be going back... lots of photo/video shooting planned (first time filming in 4K!), watch this space :)

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like you have a great trip ahead of you though!

Awww. If you're going in September/October next year then it's a possibility that I'm taking another trip then too.

Top Bottom