• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

Morning guys

Morning Spy!

tumblr_mz7p6aR6Wd1r60zuio1_500.gif

I am gonna need a bigger wallet -_-

Hey hey!

q4ciztup3ses.gif

I see they've added a schedule of the events at Otakon now:
http://www.otakon.com/news_article.asp?id=945

Oo I will have to take a look. I wonder how big their vendor area will be. I want to find some K-On goodies

Morning everyone!

The dealer's room is pretty big, but always fairly crowded. As for K-On goodies...the last couple of years I've had a tough time finding anything noteworthy, or anything period that I didn't already have. Be prepared to do some hunting.

The game room is actually one of the highlights of the con....it's in a big area, and there's a huge variety of games there.

Going to look at the schedule at some point today, but I can already tell you that anything panel-wise that's hosted by Charles Dunbar is a priority for me and absolutely worth going to.

Morning everyone!

The dealer's room is pretty big, but always fairly crowded. As for K-On goodies...the last couple of years I've had a tough time finding anything noteworthy, or anything period that I didn't already have. Be prepared to do some hunting.

The game room is actually one of the highlights of the con....it's in a big area, and there's a huge variety of games there.

Going to look at the schedule at some point today, but I can already tell you that anything panel-wise that's hosted by Charles Dunbar is a priority for me and absolutely worth going to.

Hello! Maybe we should have a game of Rock Band or something :p

If I find a huge vendor of artbooks you guys will have to do me a favor...pull me away from it kicking and screaming
after you let me browse for 30 minutes

Hi Mike! Lol, haven't touched Rock Band/Guitar Hero in a loooooooooong time. And I was terrible even then. Still do have a plastic guitar in my closet though.

Hey now. Gonna try playing some music since we're from the K-On thread ;)

WptvTJx.gif

If I find a huge vendor of artbooks you guys will have to do me a favor...pull me away from it kicking and screaming
after you let me browse for 30 minutes

Buy it. Buy it!

qbPsVre.gif

;)

Hey now. Gonna try playing some music since we're from the K-On thread ;)

WptvTJx.gif

You do have a point. Actually, now would be the perfect opportunity for K-On Rock Band for the PS4. I can think of no better way to revive that franchise (Rock Band, that is).

Oh I already remembered that post, you will be no help...Mike is gonna be on a mission to make me go broke next weekend. lol

tumblr_mtn664xYhP1s1ny8xo1_500.gif

We are just doing our job as enablers ;).

Top Bottom