• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

You babby
xzqODb3.png

Less than a week to go now!

poUYquK.jpg

August 8 - August 10, 2014
Baltimore, Maryland, USA

http://www.otakon.com

A few of us seems to be going to Otakon this year so maybe other people here in K-On GAF also want to have a meetup?

I'm making this post because I'm not usually in the US and it would be fun meeting you guys when I'm actually there!

About 1 month until it happens, but there's a audience cap this year. Around 80% of the tickets have been sold so far.

Costs $80 for the whole weekend. Check the website for more details.

Confirmed going

image.php

amishpriest99 - Will be there 8-9 August

image.php

MikeHattsu - Will be there 8-9 August

image.php

Snkfanatic - Will be there 9-10 August

image.php

PartTimeWarrior - Will be there 8-10 August

Maybe going

image.php

RurouniZel

cajunator

Banned
For your convenience, we have provided a detailed list of all items shipped to you:

Quantity Item Description Amount
1 813633013831 Cardcaptor Sakura Blu-ray Complete SerieS

I finished the show today!

Graduation episode pretty went as I thought it would, great episode with a lot of sad and happy moments. Loved the song they did for Azusa and the recruitment video episode, the interviews at the end were awesome. Really loved how they showed
Jun and possibly Ui joining to form a new club, playing their old music in a new way
All the extra episodes were great, also love the build up for the movie in the last extra episode. Of course now that I am finished it is easily my favorite show. Haven't found a show yet that matched the bond between these characters. Of course the show also means a little more to me just because it is what we all here for so without it we wouldn't be all chatting here together in the best community.

Really can't wait to watch the movie now, hoping to do that tomorrow night. I will of course post impressions of that too

G-Fex

Sadistic music factory really made me look at Miku in a different way.

I'm not sure I can look at her the same way ever again.

Top Bottom