• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

TUSR

Banned
honestly, that should be the ration. every 10 watches, watch all of S4 again. It was good, but they all need each other, it was evident by the final cliffhanger.

night <3

im literally so drunk right now, im going to pass out to something moe. We seriously need a real S5, the numbers were good enough and outside of Bateman no one really has a serious schedule.

Chariot

now that chariot is here, good night all
j6N0SHlhgOdSX.png

I didn't want to talk with you anyway - hn!

Chariot

Chet is gonna be so mad...

Hah..been thinking about that last night. Poor Chet :(

Morning everyone!

tumblr_mtlikbgRif1ryjfqqo1_500.gif

It's time...

See some of you in the USA soon!
]

Yay! Have a great flight Mike! See you soon :)

In other news, I can't decide how many Renge should bless my home. It's going to be more than one. Could it be three? Or is that a non non?

Hehe I went with 2. Just because I want to display two of her set ups. Or I might keep on for safe keeping.

I really hope they do a Koma-chan. She is awesome as well, I would love one for all of them. Maybe we will once Season 2 starts.

Absolutely! And there needs to be an alt-expression with her nervous face when she confuses Hotaru for a mysterious elegant stranger... you posted a gif of it a while back, but I can't find it...

Hi Snk (and all!)! Doing my last preps before I leave for Baltimore :)

Same here, got a few things last night. Pretty much ready though!

Absolutely! And there needs to be an alt-expression with her nervous face when she confuses Hotaru for a mysterious elegant stranger... you posted a gif of it a while back, but I can't find it...

That is a must hehe that or something like this lol loved this scene

Get Komari plushies!

I...I Googled so fast since I thought it was real. My dreams were shattered hehe

Top Bottom