• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kabbalah, hottest thing in Hollywood! Scientology down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kabbalah celebrities are practicing is a perversion of the Kabblah studied by real Jewish scholars.

The stuff they're doing is extremely trendy, and causes them to pay lots of money for very little in return.

It's just a trend.

deadhorse32

Bad Art ™
Willco said:
That's stupid, Ripclawe. It's just another practice of Judaism, which has been the it religion in Hollywood since it's incarnation. Jews had slaves build Hollywood! True story!

It was the Chineses they build the railway and Hollywood. TRUE STORY !

UGH

A week ago, my buddy and I were walking to the movie theatre to watch Riddick. I notice something on his wrist so I ask him what it is.

"Oh, this is a Kabbalah bracelet, it allows you to blah blah the something of Rachel blah blah blah.."

"Um... dude, that's a piece of red string."

"No, no, it is yeah, but I was able to go through this thing where blah blah white light blah blah blah really hot blah blah blah"

"You-... you didn't pay money for that, right?"

"Well yeah, me and [girl] got it ordered from this place in LA, which basically gave you enough of it to make 5 bracelets."

"And how much did you pay for 5 pieces of string?"

"Well 25 dollars, but-"

"Yeah okay we're never talking about this again and you're a fucking retard."

"No, it-"

"No no no. You're retarded."

"..."

"So, you've seen Pitch Black, right?"

The Kabllah centers Maddona and all the celebrities belong to are cults and not based in real judaic mysticism. The head rabbi of England has called it a cult, which it is. Just like Scienotology, the cult is all about taking people's money.

I'm going to start my own religion and u pay $50 for some of my pubic hair and u put it in hot water then add some mud then smear it all your body and the next hot chick u see will instantly want to fuck your brains out.

PING WINS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom