• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo |OT2| I miss the OT1 Kanye.

Nibel

So what is going on right now? Apparently the TIDAL release still isn't the final one right? What's the current status of final TLOP?

Catvoca

Banned
So what is going on right now? Apparently the TIDAL release still isn't the final one right? What's the current status of final TLOP?

There hasn't really been any news in the last week. The album's still exclusive to Tidal, and there's been no news about it going to other platforms. There's been no news on another version of the album either, other then Kanye's "ima fix Wolves" tweet.

SKINNER!

Banned
I miss the OT1 Kanye, the always fun Kanye
The 20k posts Kanye, when twitter roasted Kanye

I hate the OT2 Kanye, the album's due Kanye
That real thirst Kanye, Tidal's the worst Kanye

who needs that retail release when we got gold material like this!

j-wood

I miss the OT1 Kanye, the always fun Kanye
The 20k posts Kanye, when twitter roasted Kanye

I hate the OT2 Kanye, the album's due Kanye
That real thirst Kanye, Tidal's the worst Kanye

10/10

We did it fam. OT2 is here, Ye is a lurker on GAF, he sees it. Album releases this Friday, I feel it.

THAT'S RIGHT I'M IN IT.

YOd2IXt.gif

TheFrza

You can sign up for a free 30 day trial to Tidal and cancel auto-renewal right away. That's what I did.

Then you can just pray it gets added to your service of choice before your 30 days are up.

Worst case scenario, create a dummy email for another 30 day subscription

YaBish

I don't know. It's been a while since the 2012/13 big hitters (Vampire Weekend/Arcade Fire/
Frank OceanLOL
) released a record so there's always a chance.
Maaannnn... I almost forgot that Vampire Weekend hadn't released anything in a while. Ezra better get the gang back together soon.

Here's what I don't understand in terms of Kanye and his relationship with the fashion world. Whatever Kanye wears everyone seems to jump on his style a couple months later i.e. (polos, stunner shades, leather jogging pants, bomber jackets, etc) So why is it that fashion world hates him when he sets so many trends?

PaulBizkit

So the album's been out for a week. I listened to it yesterday, all except for the last 3 or 4 songs.

Cool, experimental, not much structure (at least not mucho HIP HOP structure). It's like Dark Fantasy but darker and with less rapping.

Metallica
Guns N' Roses Reunion Record (if rumors are true)
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Drake

Who knows.

Does Kanye still have that grill? Does he regret it? Seems contrary to his current image in public.

I'd love if the Kendrick J.Cole collab was a full album that'd definitely be on the list.

And Kanye 100% has the grill since he actually had surgery to put them in. They're his "real teeth"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuHE-eefX94

Ashhong

Had a dream that Kanye did Yeezy Season 4 and had some kind of black jacket that he was so proud of that he started crying as soon as people applauded. No new music though.

Or was I Kanye...

Top Bottom