• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katamari Damacy Theme Cover

Mzo

Corey vs. Corey has done a cover version of the main Katamari Damacy theme. It's real good stuff, I've been listening to it at work this morning =D

Hereis a direct link to the mp3.

Here is a link to a torrent, if you fancy that better.

I think it's up at OCR, too, so some of you might've heard it by now.

aku:jiki

Pretty cute cover, I like it. Unfortunately, it doesn't stand a chance against the original... but that might not be possible.

FnordChan

Not the greatest cover ever, but certainly fun. Of course, ours would have been much bigger.

Meanwhile, as soon as I have photographic evidence, I'll share my Halloween costume with everyone: The Prince.

FnordChan

Lhadatt

icepick.jpg

Lhadatt

pwnd by GAF's weird non-use of standard vB tags. and lack of edit function for juniors.

darn you all. darn you all to heck!

Drakken

Heh, as a huge fan of KD's theme song, I enjoyed listening to it. And I don't like punk. I think it's neat that someone actually did a decent cover of it.

Who's this group who did it? Do they do covers of other video game songs?

FnordChan said:
Not the greatest cover ever, but certainly fun. Of course, ours would have been much bigger.

Meanwhile, as soon as I have photographic evidence, I'll share my Halloween costume with everyone: The Prince.

FnordChan

"Holy Green Cannoli, FnordMan!" this is must see. posting in this thread or another?

FnordChan

Mermandala said:
"Holy Green Cannoli, FnordMan!" this is must see. posting in this thread or another?

I'll throw them in this thread as soon as I get pics...whenever that may be. Hopefully by tomorrow.

FnordChan

Top Bottom