• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katawa Shoujo |OT| (VN, Free, Waifus, etc)

XeroSauce

Hello Page 45, have some Rin:

NCzeo.jpg

cXpkc.png

FgY9x.jpg

tR2iG.jpg

XeroSauce

No, the longer the better.

Sir, you are mistaken. Short hair is probably one of my favorite things ever, next to perhaps scalloped potatoes and revolvers.

When I was young, I knew a girl a few years my elder, and she was one of my close friends. She was a friend of my cousins and I was her favorite nephew, I'd talk to her about becoming an astronaut and she taught me how to dance for my grade school dance (which ended up me sitting against a wall and pantsing a girl, but that's another story).

She had short hair. It was one of those bob-ish cuts like my avatar but she had darker hair..anyways one day I asked her if I could have hair like hers (because honestly I thought it was rocker hair and that was my SHIT back then along with Pokemon and fruit gushers) and then she said my hair was too rough.

The thought baffled me. Rough hair? My hair is smooth, ocean smooth, I run my hand through it like sand. So she said I could touch her hair.

You ever felt adolescent love? Perhaps you fell in love with the pink Power Ranger (You can find her nudes now), or maybe you thought Mrs. Frizzle was awesome. Well, for me, if was this girl. Her hair was AMAZING. It was like I'd never touched hair before. My mom's hairy was always curly and I'd end up twirling my fingers around it as a baby, which is why I need a open-case pillow when I sleep nowadays, and my sister's hair sucks, she was a messy 5 year old. And the way she laughed when my face was like WTF...it was musical.

And then HE CAME. Hey boyfriend, I think this guy was the signature douchebag of the 90's, he has slicked hair, a goddamn vest, some weirdass white shoes, not the cool Nike ones that my rich friends had, but these elongated alligator-mouth-ish flaps. I remember because I hid yogurt in his shoes once and he though one of the baby cousins (we had babies all over the place during family get-togethers) had pooped in there.

Long story short, since I don't want to bore you with the wishy-washy middle stuff that comes with stories like this; she set this short-hair train in motion and now I am a firm believer in it. All the characters I play have short hair, from the Monk in Diablo 3 to Riven in LoL to Costume 2 Hilde in SC..short hair is beautiful on girls, accentuates the face and brings attention to the head instead of down below. It's a symbol of freedom. That shit is beautiful and Billie should feel beautiful.

D'right.

EDIT: I don't know if I can come back to this thread

Sir, you are mistaken. Short hair is probably one of my favorite things ever, next to perhaps scalloped potatoes and revolvers.

When I was young, I knew a girl a few years my elder, and she was one of my close friends. She was a friend of my cousins and I was her favorite nephew, I'd talk to her about becoming an astronaut and she taught me how to dance for my grade school dance (which ended up me sitting against a wall and pantsing a girl, but that's another story).

She had short hair. It was one of those bob-ish cuts like my avatar but she had darker hair..anyways one day I asked her if I could have hair like hers (because honestly I thought it was rocker hair and that was my SHIT back then along with Pokemon and fruit gushers) and then she said my hair was too rough.

The thought baffled me. Rough hair? My hair is smooth, ocean smooth, I run my hand through it like sand. So she said I could touch her hair.

You ever felt adolescent love? Perhaps you fell in love with the pink Power Ranger (You can find her nudes now), or maybe you thought Mrs. Frizzle was awesome. Well, for me, if was this girl. Her hair was AMAZING. It was like I'd never touched hair before. My mom's hairy was always curly and I'd end up twirling my fingers around it as a baby, which is why I need a open-case pillow when I sleep nowadays, and my sister's hair sucks, she was a messy 5 year old. And the way she laughed when my face was like WTF...it was musical.

And then HE CAME. Hey boyfriend, I think this guy was the signature douchebag of the 90's, he has slicked hair, a goddamn vest, some weirdass white shoes, not the cool Nike ones that my rich friends had, but these elongated alligator-mouth-ish flaps. I remember because I hid yogurt in his shoes once and he though one of the baby cousins (we had babies all over the place during family get-togethers) had pooped in there.

Long story short, since I don't want to bore you with the wishy-washy middle stuff that comes with stories like this; she set this short-hair train in motion and now I am a firm believer in it. All the characters I play have short hair, from the Monk in Diablo 3 to Riven in LoL to Costume 2 Hilde in SC..short hair is beautiful on girls, accentuates the face and brings attention to the head instead of down below. It's a symbol of freedom. That shit is beautiful and Billie should feel beautiful.

D'right.

Nope long hair is better. I'm sorry you can't see that.
but it's all moot compared to tits anyways

Jintor

D'right.

EDIT: I don't know if I can come back to this thread

Woah.

I... I have to go.

Proven

I prefer long hair, but the times a girl has knocked me down with short hair are from moments like XeroSauce gushed over. It hast be done just right.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
This thread took a wonderful detour that lead into a good story. I demand more stories. And pictures of Misha.

Top Bottom