• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katawa Shoujo |OT| (VN, Free, Waifus, etc)

kSQl7.gif

Always dreading what tomorrow will bring. You know, what I always do at night.

XeroSauce

I might actually have to do stuff tomorrow. Scary stuff.

My mom woke me up just now to give her a leg massage. :( She's getting muscle pain all over the place lately.

Least I'm getting better at massaging. I did it to a girl's shoulders at a party once and she was like putty in my hands afterwards.

Emitan

My mom woke me up just now to give her a leg massage. :( She's getting muscle pain all over the place lately.

Least I'm getting better at massaging. I did it to a girl's shoulders at a party once and she was like putty in my hands afterwards.

Massage me~ I need it! Can't promise to turn to putty though. Unless you're secretly a hot girl.

Like "go out side into the real world" stuff. It's scary out there man.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
:eek: @ 17 straight ties in rock paper scissors

Edit: god kenji's dialogue exchanges are hilarious.

Kenji "...And in this world... a man's strength is the only thing that can't be browbeaten out of him by an increasingly pussywhipped society. That's why I walk around leaving open jars of olives everywhere. Sometimes just to show that I can."

Hisao: "Do you refrigerate after opening?"

Kenji: "What? Man, I don't know, that's not important."

Hisao: "You have to refrigerate after opening. Even elementary school kids know that."

Kenji: "They can't get the jar open in the first place, so it doesn't matter."

Hisao: "Ah, that's true."

Kenji: "I'm a genius."

Kenji is the best character in the game, for sure.

I mean. I'm not lurking.
What do you mean quit procrastinating and play another path already? I will. I WILL. YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!

Just Emi...

I keep looking at the icon every time I boot to windows, but I keep telling myself I'll go back after I widdle my backlog down more.

I really want to, I just keep setting it aside.

XeroSauce

Just Emi...

I keep looking at the icon every time I boot to windows, but I keep telling myself I'll go back after I widdle my backlog down more.

I really want to, I just keep setting it aside.

Get to the title screen.

Wiosna breaks me. I have to play a bit when I hear it. I can't help myself.

Emitan

Watching Princess Jellyfish. It's like if all the KS girls were creepy 30 year old otakus and Hisao was a cross dresser.

GaimeGuy

Finished shizune's route.

daaaaaaaaaw. ◕‿‿◕

Edit:

So I have Rin and Shizune done.

I'm thinkning of going with either Lilly or Hanako next. Maybe Lilly due to the whole
Student council/family
connection.

I think I have an inking about who Kenji's ex was, too...

XeroSauce

Finished shizune's route.

daaaaaaaaaw. ◕‿‿◕

Edit:

So I have Rin and Shizune done.

I'm thinkning of going with either Lilly or Hanako next. Maybe Lilly due to the whole
Student council/family
connection.

I think I have an inking about who Kenji's ex was, too...

Err..good ending or bad ending?

GaimeGuy

Err..good ending or bad ending?

both.

It was pretty obvious where the split was occurring, and what the "bad" choice was. Unlike Rin.

Actually, I'm trying to think if there was any other dialogue prompt in Acts 2-4 aside from the branch split for Shizune....

Kenji seems like an okay guy in the end of the Shizune route, if a little crazy.

*loads Kenji's theme up*

both.

It was pretty obvious where the split was occurring, and what the "bad" choice was. Unlike Rin.

Actually, I'm trying to think if there was any other dialogue prompt in Acts 2-4 aside from the branch split for Shizune....

Kenji seems like an okay guy in the end of the Shizune route, if a little crazy.

*loads Kenji's theme up*

Yeah there's
only one
choice in all of Shizune's story.

GaimeGuy

So I still haven't started my 3rd route playthrough yet. Hanako, Lilly, or Emi?

Any one of those is a winner if you ask me, Lily and Hanako's compliment each other well and share a few points so maybe one of those two first, then Emi in between and then the remaining girl.

edit: huh, that's some similar thinking there Chet

Those 3 were my last as well. For me I went Hanako, Emi, Lilly. Hanako's and Lilly's stories have some overlap, so I spaced them out. And I was told Lilly's is a great way to end the game with so take it for what you will.

Top Bottom