• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - GAF West Clan Thread

Nightz

Nice to have a dedicated thread. The other one is turning into the euroGAF clan thread. :lol

Wish I could participate in the 4:30 match, but I'll still be driving home from work then. :\

2r2yslj.png

Challenges/Tournaments:

Reserved.

I'd like to play in these tournaments but I SUCK. Don't really know the maps, terrible when it comes to strategy. And if I'm the assassination target, forget about. Like a headless chicken "omg omg omg". I need a primer on team tactics, or maybe shadow someone for a day. :lol

psn: HDKill

I've played with a few GAF peeps in random games, never an official GAF room.

Schrade

Yay! Thanks for making the thread.

I'm having a really hard time finding time to be around for the weekday stuff but hopefully I'll be around more for the weekend fun.

I saw you mention the 2pm PDT 4v4, I might be able to be around for that and maybe, just maybe, I can stay for the 4:30pm one but it's cutting it close.

Nightz said:
Nice to have a dedicated thread. The other one is turning into the euroGAF clan thread. :lol

Wish I could participate in the 4:30 match, but I'll still be driving home from work then. :\

4:30 PM Pacific Time | Sunday, March 22nd
You work Sunday?

Nightz

xBerserker said:
4:30 PM Pacific Time | Sunday, March 22nd
You work Sunday?
No. The OP didn't have the "Sunday, March 22nd" part when I posted, so I thought the match was yesterday. :lol I can make Sunday.

Nightz said:
No. The OP didn't have the "Sunday, March 22nd" part when I posted, so I thought the match was yesterday. :lol I can make Sunday.
Yeah, I didn't notice it till last night. :lol

I got on my shit though.

While on the topic about time, what times would work during the weekdays for matches?

How about anytime from 6 Pacific Time - 8 Pacific Time?
That way if we battle someone from the east coast it won't be to late for them.

dwin45

xBerserker said:
While on the topic about time, what times would work during the weekdays for matches?

That time works for me.

xBerserker said:

that would be perfect for me:D

Nightz

6-8 is good for me as well on usual weekdays. It might be hard for me to do the rest of this month though since we have a deadline at work on the 27th and I might have to stay late everyday.

God, being away from my PS3 and trying to organize clan matches over Killzone.com is a bitch.

Can't wait to finally start playing again on Sunday.

Cagen

How is it going on the west coast boys, you have a challenge but are you mere mortals good enough to take on the might of Europe?

Challenged: GAFw
Players: 8v8
Time: Saturday, March 21st, 9.30pm GMT / I believe that to be 2:30pm PST
VP: 10VP
Map: Phrryus Rise
Modes: All
FF: ON
Classes: All
Weapons: All

Cagen said:
How is it going on the west coast boys, you have a challenge but are you mere mortals good enough to take on the might of Europe?

Challenged: GAFw
Players: 8v8
Time: Saturday, March 21st, 9.30pm GMT / I believe that to be 2:30pm PST
VP: 10VP
Map: Phrryus Rise
Modes: All
FF: ON
Classes: All
Weapons: All

We accept! Yes, that's 2:30 PST.

Also KilgoreTrout's clan challenge didn't go threw on the website for GAF East 3, so I challenged them last night, still waiting for a response.

xBerserker said:
We accept! Yes, that's 2:30 PST.

Also KilgoreTrout's clan challenge didn't go threw on the website for GAF East 3, so I challenged them last night, still waiting for a response.
That should get into the OP.

Schrade said:
Count me in please. Are we going to have some practice or strategy before or anything?

Yeah, I'll host a practice game around 2 or 3 PST tomorrow. We'll go over what classes we're gonna be, and what the squads will be and what not.

Schrade

KilgoreTrout said:
Hooray. We have a 3v3 tomorrow against those camping bastards at 4:30 PM PST. Let me know if you wanna join.
:( I'll be at work then. I'm so damn busy during the weekdays lately that when I get home I'm just too exhausted to play.

Irnbru

KilgoreTrout said:
Hooray. We have a 3v3 tomorrow against those camping bastards at 4:30 PM PST. Let me know if you wanna join.

If I remember to get on, I can make it tomorrow I believe, I'll confirm later

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Finally hopped on KZ2 online since a friend urged me.

Pretty good, I kind of like the lower level play more.

2 Grenades is almost too much not to mention the other classes.

Played 3.5 hours, got the medic badge, extra nade, extra ammo

Not sure when I'll hop on again.

Top Bottom