• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - GAF West Clan Thread

aj, you up for some revenge at 6:00 pm PST?

They want bodycount only. One of us should just be a sniper, and kill one and then we can camp back in our spawn like they did to us.

Or if anyone else is up for it, let me know.

KilgoreTrout said:
aj, you up for some revenge at 6:00 pm PST?

They want bodycount only. One of us should just be a sniper, and kill one and then we can camp back in our spawn like they did to us.

Or if anyone else is up for it, let me know.

i would but im gonna be watching 24 so i cant :(

also why do they want to play us so much?

rexor0717

aj2good4you2 said:
i would but im gonna be watching 24 so i cant :(

also why do they want to play us so much?
When you say they, you mean those two people exclusively? Shoot, I want to get back at them just because they told me to leave! >:[
:lol

rexor0717 said:
When you say they, you mean those two people exclusively? Shoot, I want to get back at them just because they told me to leave! >:[
:lol

Yeah, I read their challenge wrong.

Bah, it's 1v1. Pussies.

His mom is yelling at him. :lol :lol :lol

Is there a way to search for clans with similar valor points to ours?

Edit - There is a way to order clans by valor points at Killzone.com
So there are our victims :lol

I wonder what happens when you hit 0 valor. :lol

We have at least 7 matches to get back the 100 points you begin with.

I'm not accepting any more challenges from those Cold Canadian Killers, they are assholes with changing shit.

PartlyCloudlike said:
Does GafWest ever hold formal practice sessions like GafEast? Just wondering.

No. Whenever we've tried no one shows up.

It's a good idea though. Maybe we should schedule a weekly clan practice like 7 pm PST on a certain day of the week, every week.

polyh3dron said:
I'm finally back from BanVille.

No clan matches this weekend, wtf?

Make me an officer I'll set that shit up.

Sorry, I'll set some up, but I won't be able to play.

My stupid ISP is stupid.

These are the challenge times, not sure if they'll accept:

4:30 PM PST today 4v4
6:30 PM PST tonight 4v4

rexor0717

KilgoreTrout said:
Sorry, I'll set some up, but I won't be able to play.

My stupid ISP is stupid.

These are the challenge times, not sure if they'll accept:

4:30 PM PST today 4v4
6:30 PM PST tonight 4v4
I can make the 4v4. I need some KZ2 after being away for a week.
So whats going on with the GAFA? Is GAFw being disbanded or something? I'm a bit confused.

rexor0717 said:
I can make the 4v4. I need some KZ2 after being away for a week.
So whats going on with the GAFA? Is GAFw being disbanded or something? I'm a bit confused.
Fuck that, don't leave GAFw, you'll be playing with a bunch of Eastern time GAFers.

Looks like I'm in for 6:30 too.

Facism

polyh3dron said:
Fuck that, don't leave GAFw, you'll be playing with a bunch of Eastern time GAFers.

Looks like I'm in for 6:30 too.

Yeh, you huys really need to have the clan issues sorted :(

polyh3dron said:
I'm finally back from BanVille.

No clan matches this weekend, wtf?

Make me an officer I'll set that shit up.

I made you an officer, but when you set up a challenge, please notify us in the thread.

Keep the challenges during the week from 6 - 8 pm mountain time. And reasonable hours on the weekend. Keep the games small (maybe 4 - 8 per team max), so we are out numbered to badly.

Ah hell.

Somehow I scheduled a match today at 2:30 PST. I'm just staying away from scheduling matches until I can do it on my console now. I'll be back on playing later in the week.

dwin45

It's not that big of a deal, but is there any way that we could weed out some people from the clan? There are plenty of people that have never/almost never played that probably wouldn't be too disappointed in being kicked out.

xBerserker said:
I made you an officer, but when you set up a challenge, please notify us in the thread.

Keep the challenges during the week from 6 - 8 pm mountain time. And reasonable hours on the weekend. Keep the games small (maybe 4 - 8 per team max), so we are out numbered to badly.
What about people in the pacific time zone that get off work late and can't play a game til 8pm pacific?

KilgoreTrout said:
No. Whenever we've tried no one shows up.

It's a good idea though. Maybe we should schedule a weekly clan practice like 7 pm PST on a certain day of the week, every week.

How's every Wednesday at 7PM PST? Does that work for everybody?

Cagen

polyh3dron said:
We're signed up for a tournament!

Tournament: Clan Warfare <--- Click the link for details
First day: Sunday, April 8th, 12:30pm Pacific Time (yes, that is the afternoon, not half past midnight)

We will need 8 participants for this, so let me know that you're up for it and I'll put your name in this post.

Participants:

polyh3dron

Practice up, gentlemen!

Looks like Euro GAF is in too.

You need 16 players, not 8. We are in it but we don't particularly want to be. 32 player game on Conrinth with rockets enabled and most likely friendly fire off is going to be fucking stupid. GG are idiots.

-viper-

Banned
I'll be there. It's going to be one clusterfuck of a game though.

edit: wrong thread. I thought this was GAFe.

Facism

Cagen said:
You need 16 players, not 8. We are in it but we don't particularly want to be. 32 player game on Conrinth with rockets enabled and most likely friendly fire off is going to be fucking stupid. GG are idiots.

Agreed. I'd rather not play it.

K, we're gonna have weekly practice at 7:00 PM PST every week on Wednesday.

OP is up to date. I'm removing past challenges section since it's too hard to see shit.

So guys, practice tonight @ 7pm and then we play against GAFNA @ 7:30 (Pacific)

Who's in?

And holy fuck, when that tournament said it was 16 players max I thought it meant in TOTAL. Sorry guys now I know for the future.

polyh3dron said:

First day: Sunday, April 8th, 12:30pm Pacific Time (yes, that is the afternoon, not half past midnight)

We will need 16 participants for this (goddam i thought it was 8 holy shit), so let me know that you're up for it and I'll put your name in this post.

Participants:

polyh3dron
-viper-

Practice up, gentlemen!

I'm in, would should have a practice game this weekend.

I had that room going at 7pm, waiting for people to join and fell asleep, didn't wake back up until 9pm so I missed the challenge goddammit. sorry guys.

Ya, I showed up for the challenge but I was the only one! :mad:
So I dropped out 20 seconds before it started because it was going to be 1 vs 8 I think. Come on guys this is sad ..... I really hope people show up for Sundays match!

Who else wants to be an officer?

Just a reminder for tomorrow!

polyh3dron said:

We will need 16 participants for this (goddam i thought it was 8 holy shit), so let me know that you're up for it and I'll put your name in this post.

Participants:

polyh3dron
-viper-
xBerserker

Practice up, gentlemen!

This is for officers:
Do NOT set up games larger than 6 or 8 per side. We have enough trouble with people not showing up.

Raist said:
Hint: The 8th is not a sunday :p

Just quoted what he posted ..... :lol Alllrighty then, it's the 8th (Wednesday!) at 1:30 MT, umm most people will be at work! Including me .... great another forfeit due do another stupid scheduling mistake ....

Anybody interested in being a officer? You need to know how and when to schedule matches when most people aren't in work for a starter.

Cagen

Why don't you guys just cut your losses and join GAFNA?

When you do, schedule a match with Euro GAF for all your VP, we'll gladly take it off your hands :lol.

Cagen said:
Why don't you guys just cut your losses and join GAFNA?

When you do, schedule a match with Euro GAF for all your VP, we'll gladly take it off your hands :lol.

That is heresy.

By the way guys, I finally have internet again after two weeks. I'll be on a lot this week.

I think I'm gonna join GAFNA, guys...

KilgoreTrout said:
That is heresy.

By the way guys, I finally have internet again after two weeks. I'll be on a lot this week.

I think I'm gonna join GAFNA, guys...
Do it, I just did and there's actually other people online you can join up with and play

GAFw R.I.P.

Top Bottom