• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone - Yes bots, and only low-gravity maps in multiplayer: Confirmed

:D j/k with the title

Courtesy of EWollan at the PS2GB for the heads-up. A serious amount of Killzone footage is finally hitting. You've really got to watch the FHM scenes at the first site, they're tremendous.

Ewollan said:
The two greatest Killzone sites have been updated with lots of info to dive yourself in! Info on the Helghast and their leader, new cut-scenes, lots of new info, pictures of new levels, music and sound fx overkill.
Drug yourself on all this!

Killzonegame updated with new hands on and New Quicktime FHM scenes!

GREATLY Updated Official Killzone site!

It's very much online!

16 players with voice(broadband only).

8 different maps x 6 different modes x 21 weapons x lot of options.

Friends list.

Bots.

Military ranks and stats(depending on how good you are).

News.

Tournament component(NGS support).

PS! Anyone know what they mean with NGS supp

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Now I'm definitely selling my Xbox. Man what a good year for PS2. Bright sparks and now Killzone bots

Idle Will Kill said:
Who needs online play when you have bots? I mean get real gosh.

Why not have both?

You can have 16 players, 2 online , 14 bots
or
16 players 8 bots, 8 online
or
10 players, 5 bots, 5 online.

Get the picture?

Seriously though,

The game seems to be shaping up nicely and with the flood of media, articles, etc, we're finally getting an idea of how this game is coming together and what the experience will be like.

aerofx said:
awww... all that effort and it will still be trounced by Halo 2.

and Halo 2 will get trounced by GTA:SA - all that effort wasted

and Forza will get trounced by GT4 (whenever it comes out) - all that effort wasted

Wait.... Did you actually have any point to make?

aerofx

sonycowboy said:
and Halo 2 will get trounced by GTA:SA - all that effort wasted

and Forza will get trounced by GT4 (whenever it comes out) - all that effort wasted

Wait.... Did you actually have any point to make?

ahahahahha trounced by GTA:SA?! ahaha you wish fanboy.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Seems fun, but what is the point of low-grav maps with no jump button?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I am not a fanboy but by taking an honest guess at how everything is gonna pan out this winter season. I don't think Killzone will get a quarter of the amount of sales that Halo2 will,(I hope the game is tight though. I would really like to see a new FPS series come out that is worth following). And I don't think GTA:SA will beat it in sales either. I think Halo2 will be number one this season with GTA:SA very close behind.
I'm excited about both games, but it's really hard to top the amount of hype that is surrounding Halo2.

I hope Metroid Prime at least hits top five in sales too.

Brofist

Any of you fuck nuts actually think both might be worth playing. Anyway if you were going to buy 1 FPS this winter it would be HL2 by a country mile.

AniHawk

kpop100 said:
Any of you fuck nuts actually think both might be worth playing. Anyway if you were going to buy 1 FPS this winter it would be HL2 by a country mile.

No.

Halo 2 > * > Killzone > Metroid Prime 2 > Half-Life 2

Sai

touchegta.JPG

<Jason Jones> ... Touche`, KillZone... Touche`...

Burger

Got Killzone 2 player demo yesterday when I brought Sims 2.

NOT IMPRESSED. Fix the framerate before this gets out....

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
"Any of you fuck nuts actually think both might be worth playing. Anyway if you were going to buy 1 FPS this winter it would be HL2 by a country mile."

your brand of sense is not welcome here.

HL2 all the way for me - i can't wait to play it..... in space year 2041.

Top Bottom