• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Come Deliverance II releasing February 11, 2025 according to Best Bu

Draugoth

Gold Member
images

Best Buy's listing for Kingdom Come Deliverance II was just updated to

February 11, 2025: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/kingdom-come-deliverance-ii-playstation-5/6582120.p?skuId=6582120

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Bet it'll be a nice game for getting comfy in the middle of Winter.

DaciaJC

Gold Member
By the way Draugoth Draugoth , where are you seeing Feb 11? For me, it only shows "Not Announced" next to release date.

Isn't that getting delayed to 2025 as well?

With how many times it's gotten a delay, I wouldn't be surprised. But they announced November 20th just a couple of weeks ago, so I think they're really aiming at making that date.

Draugoth

Gold Member
By the way Draugoth Draugoth , where are you seeing Feb 11? For me, it only shows "Not Announced" next to release date.

With how many times it's gotten a delay, I wouldn't be surprised. But they announced November 20th just a couple of weeks ago, so I think they're really aiming at making that date.

EDMIX

Writes a lot, says very little
So many games coming out in the next few months, I'm 100% ok with a Spring 2025 relelase. Take yo time bruvs

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
This year is worse than 2020 when it comes to delays and just simply no games, outside of few.

nemiroff

Gold Member
I just think they want to take their time to prevent a repeat of the first game's disastrous launch, which was plagued by performance issues and game-breaking quest bugs.

Last edited:

Denton

This year is worse than 2020 when it comes to delays and just simply no games, outside of few.
Assuming they make it, Wukong, Outlaws, DA4, STALKER 2, AC Shadows, GoW Ragnarok, Silent Hill 2 seems like quite a lot already

Denton

Short post by Dan

So in the end, KCD2 will come out on practically the same date as KCD1. A little later than the end of the year we intended, but of course there are good reasons for it 🙂 Now I play the game 12 hours a day, I don't leave the house, I haven't gone on vacation and it must be said that I play it in such marathons also because I really enjoy it and I can't tear myself away from it (finally). On the other hand, of course, I find a MILLION things that still need to be tweaked, improved, fixed. And it's really a hell of a job to record it all, analyze it, figure out what to do with it and pass it on to the rest of the team..

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Picked up the first KC D for $3.99 a few weeks back.

This should give me some time to play that.

Also hoping they put out an FPS unlock patch or something for it in the interim.

Top Bottom