• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Knight Rider 2 footage...

Chittagong

Gold Member
freedom-why-4001884.jpg

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
nnthomas said:
http://www.vgmuseum.com/images/nes/01/knightrider.html

I couldn't find a scan, so I used my own copy:

knightrider.jpg

That's not the one he is talking about... Knight Rider #1 came out on the PS2 in the UK.

B00006L7A1.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

A piece of one of the reviews at amazon.uk

I eagerly start the first mission, as I hit the accelerator I discover that Bonnie has decided to remove Kitt's 220mph groundbreaking transmission and give Kitt a single speed gearbox which could be trashed by most XR3i's.

As I turn the first corner (avoiding these red flashy things that are randomly appearing over the road) I realise that Bonnie has swopped Kitt's multi-million dollar computer controlled suspension system from one off an 1.1 Nova and for some reason has decided to bungie cord Kitt's steering wheel in the forward position.

Hmm, I begin to wonder if Bonnie's switched sides and now works for Karr and then im conviced as I realised that Kitt's V8 powerhouse with that trademark engine 'Whirrr' noise has been replaced with the block out of and old Sierra.

EDIT:

Here's the cover to the sequel!

%5Cupload%5Cprod%5C75%5Ckr2packshots.jpg

WOOHOO! Kitt fights Goliath!

%5Cupload%5Cscrs%5C204%5CScreenShot0111a.JPG

Uh Kitt has a Missile Rack? I must have missed this episode...
%5Cupload%5Cscrs%5C206%5CScreenShot0056a.JPG

DarienA said:
WOOHOO! Kitt fights Goliath!

If Karr is in the game, I might just get it.

DarienA said:
Uh Kitt has a Missile Rack? I must have missed this episode...

Yeah, at a certain point Kitt could "transform" which gave him missles, a laser, and a bigger spoiler.

Kweh

You talking about Super Pursuit Mode, where the car kinda opened up and became more aquaplane? That was season 4

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
I just don't remember him having a missile rack in Super Pursuit Mode... which is also in this game...

Ranger X

Is that shit out already? I definetely wanna see that again at least for nostalgia.

haaa the years where the Firebird was actually a good looking car! ;)

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Davilex, that game "developer" have a sad track record of getting "big" license and putting a $1000 max budget on the actual game.
If you want a good laugh, take a look at that incredible trailer of their Miami Vice game :
http://www.xboxyde.com/leech_756_en.html
I think this video qualifies as one of the worst game trailer ever. I couldn't stop laughing while watching this :)

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Nice, I hope the game is good. I loved Knight Rider when I was a kid.

Top Bottom